3Q Digital is leading the disruption of the growth marketing industry by turning our clients into market leaders and household names across the B2C, B2B, ecommerce, and FinTech verticals. We’re independent and values-driven, and the way we work reflects our Silicon Valley roots: we're relentless, curious, and accept no limits in driving growth for our clients and each other.
We offer full marketing services including SEM, SEO, social advertising, display, mobile, analytics, CRO, creative, and business strategy. We build and execute strategies to enable clients and our own internal teams to capitalize on opportunities, break through barriers to growth, and lead our respective fields.
We are committed to building and sustaining an environment where everyone feels psychologically safe and valued. We seek frequent, open feedback from our team and we offer company-wide training and regular, open discussions on diversity, equity, inclusion and other social issues.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to join our agency business development team. Your mission will be to consult with key prospective client decision-makers, establish trusted relationships, and drive the success of our brand by closing business.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Lead qualification of inbound Contact Us submissions and conversion to opportunity
- In slower period, prospecting for new leads for named accounts
- Sales storytelling to persuade prospects that a 3Q Program is the best fit
- Pitch preparation project management (scheduling, next steps, assignments, follow up)
- Sales pitch story development and deck development
- Industry research to support robust pitch strategies
- Written RFP response completion & editing
- Record all activities and ensure the effective use of Salesforce.com
- Closing a quota of $2-$4 million in ARR
You’ll need to have:
- At least 3 years of experience with consultative B2B sales targeting marketing professionals
- A deep understanding of performance marketing strategies & tactics (SEM, SEO, Paid Social, Analytics, Creative and Mobile a plus)
- Strong influence with exceptional charisma and self-confidence
- Experience project managing people across multiple departments and levels
- The ability to juggle multiple opportunities concurrently
- An understanding of marketing professionals’ goals and challenges
- Superior writing and communication skills
- An eye for design and beautiful aesthetics and polished correspondence
- Comfort with G Suite products, especially Google Slides, Google Sheets, and Google Docs
- Experience with Salesforce
- Outbound sales experience a plus
Sales Team Expectations
- Use The Challenger Sales methodology
- Be a team player
- Work at a fast pace
- Organized with great attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and deep intellectual curiosity
- Have a positive attitude and accept no limits
- Be flexible
3Q’s unique culture is developed and nurtured by our fantastic people and our core values:
Be Inclusive. We value everyone’s ideas and opinions and commit to building a psychologically safe environment to foster them. Our hiring, communications, and promotions practices reflect our belief that diverse perspectives and equitable and inclusive practices continue to push us and our clients to find new ways to lead.
Act for the Greater Good. We lead with empathy and teamwork. During good times and bad, we are committed to supporting each other, our clients, and our communities.
Own It. We are accountable: to ourselves, to our teams, to our clients. We are proactive, we communicate clearly, and we follow through.
Accept No Limits. We are intellectually curious and resourceful. We constantly challenge the status quo to find or develop innovations that drive breakthrough opportunities for our teams and our clients.
We are a collaborative, open-door, best-idea-wins environment that fosters personal and company growth and has fun doing it. We promote work/life balance and encourage constant learning by offering unparalleled training, mentorship, and development for career progression. And perhaps the best, most fundamental part of our culture: authenticity.
- AdAge Best Places to Work 2020 and 2021
- One of Inc.’s Best Places to Work in 2019
- Winner of the 2019 US Search Diversity, Inclusion and Equality Award
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, a 401K plan and company match, and paid parental leave
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Volunteer opportunities, team retreats, and lunch seminars
The budgeted range for base salary starts at $60,000+ commission. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and location.
3Q Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to evaluating all qualified candidates regardless of gender, gender identity, race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Furthermore, we believe optimal results come from operating a meritocracy built upon diversity of thought and background and absolutely devoid of discrimination and hate speech. We do everything in our power, including strict adherence to an anti-harassment policy, to make 3Q an inclusive, psychologically safe organization whose employees feel comfortable respectfully sharing their thoughts with each other and our leadership. Our training and mentorship programs help make sure all employees have an equal opportunity to grow and excel.
No agencies please, principals only