We believe the best ideas come from the collaboration of happy, talented people. That’s why we seek to promote a truly inspiring work environment and create a space where people can grow, learn new skills, be creative, work independently and make decisions that shape the future of the company.
We are the leading Promotion Engine for e-businesses. Our B2B product helps companies automate, manage, and optimize promotional marketing campaigns for their end-users. The beauty of the software is that it empowers the whole team to create and maintain promotions, and also allows you to choose the best application for your business model.
- Developers get a powerful promotion toolkit and infrastructure to set up incredibly sophisticated campaigns in minutes rather than weeks.
- Marketers can create, automate, and manage discounts, coupons, loyalty, and referral programs without taking developers away from the company’s core product.
- Customer Success and Sales teams can offer any type of incentive or appeasement instantly to customers, improving satisfaction, and reducing churn.
As one of Germany’s fastest-growing startups, we are is expanding our operations to the United States. This remote role will be our first US-based Account Executive, joining our North American General Manager to expand our presence in North America.
- Develop relationships and new sales opportunities within Talon.One’s global market.
- Manage complete and complex sales cycles, often presenting to C-level executives.
- Evangelize Talon.One’s vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account-specific initiatives.
- Forecast accurately and support in identifying potential sales targets and expansion opportunities in new markets.
- Express great knowledge of our product and its relation to the prospects’ challenges, goals, marketing stack, and technical setup.
- Vast B2B sales experience of selling complex software or technology products to mid-market or enterprise companies
- Strong technical understanding
- Previous experience in e-commerce or B2C marketing is a plus
- Exceptional communication and social skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a drive to be strategic as well as hands-on
- Curious, creative thinker and open-minded character with a passion for technology
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- University degree, preferably in Business or Engineering. In lieu of a degree, relevant skills, or equivalent experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- The right attitude: modern methods and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture
- Everyone for the product: Together we create a flexible, highly scalable product with state-of-the-art technologies. We can only succeed if everyone works as a team
- Healthy Growth: Growing our company means growing everyone in the team. We love to share knowledge and learn
- A great environment: Flexible and family-friendly environment, bright and easily accessible offices, modern software and hardware
- High flexibility degree: Prefer to work early or late at night? Do you have to pick up your children from kindergarten? Do you prefer working abroad? We believe in results and motivated employees
AND THERE IS MORE:
- Competitive salaries & 401(k) plan w/match
- Medical, dental, & life insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Uncapped commission structure
- Fixed annual learning budget
- Distributed workforce w/ Berlin-based home office
Talon.One in times of COVID-19:
Your health and ours are very important to us! In times of COVID-19, we have fully adapted and digitized our application process so we can continue to be there for our applicants. Stay healthy! Talon.One
Talon.One is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Talon.One does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Talon.One also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
Can’t wait to join? Then we’d love to hear from you! To apply, please answer a few quick questions and upload your CV by clicking the button below.
Job Type: Full-time