Miovision’s mission is to provide the foundation for tomorrow’s smart cities by transforming the way traffic networks are managed today. Backed by the world’s most advanced traffic AI, Miovision’s innovations in traffic signal planning and operations have made it possible for cities to improve the transportation experience for drivers, cyclists and pedestrians since 2005. With offices in Kitchener, Canada and Cologne, Germany, Miovision serves over 17,000 municipalities worldwide. For more information, visit www.miovision.com
The Technical Account Manager role (TAM) is focused on the first 90 days of the customer Journey for Miovision ITS line of products. This focus on TrafficLink implementation ensures a great first customer experience and immediate purchase to value. The TAM is a supporting role to our partner network and acts as a technical advisor to their regional pod and provides ongoing implementation training and product updates. Technical Account Manager is a core member of the RevOps organization, working alongside a team of Inside Sales Reps, Enterprise Account Executives, Partner Business Managers, Sales Engineers, Marketers, and Customer Support Specialists to help provide a valuable and efficient onboarding experience to ITS customers.
As an individual Contributor, you are accountable for the daily activities to manage an installation project and complete intersection activations. Regionally focused, This role is paired with a specific region to maximize the success of the area. In some cases being paired with a specific strategic subset of partners and customers for maximum focus. The general activities are listed below:
Regional account activities and accountabilities:
Manage the 90 day onboarding program and systematically bring customers on the first part of their journey.
- Ensure successful installations either remotely or onsite
- Ensure complete and accurate configurations to provide maximum value to customer
- Ensure all users have been properly onboarded
- Measure and monitor the first 90 days utilization and encourage engagement
- Reduce and monitor customer time to value
- Drive and manage all activations in region and ensure maximized software revenue.
- Maintain customer configurations and documentation of various network designs.
- Support and Monitor Network Health
- Product Training and Presentations (i.e. knowledge base and demonstration)
- Participate in regional trade shows
Partner activities and accountabilities
- Technical Relationship with Partner network; Build a strong relationship to ensure install success.
- Participate and provide ongoing product training to ensure a consistent quality of product delivery
- Conduct and manage bi-weekly partner meeting to manage installation and partner support
- Provide monthly partner health checks and case reviews
- Participate in pilots alongside partners using above 90 day program
ITS Team Accountabilities
- Team support on fluctuations in workload for other TAMs and the ITS Support team
- Escalation for General customer support
- Maintain direct relationship with internal engineering team.
- Voice of the Customer; participate in providing ongoing feedback to the organization
- Provide ongoing regional updates and installation progress
- Building and maintaining close relationships with clients and partners
- Bachelor’s degree or recognized equivalency or achievement of recognized professional level
- 5-7 years of technical experience; must understand our products and related networking.
- Ability to travel internationally (up to 25%), providing on-site consulting work to clients
- Ability to manage multiple projects utilizing strong planning and organizational skills
- Experience with general consulting skills that include customer and partner relationship management, business case development, strong business analysis skills, process mapping and process redesign.
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management and support
- Analytical nature with the ability to solve complex business issues
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills with the ability to build effective customer relationships
- Extremely detail oriented and customer focused
- Understanding of networking, IP configuration and telecommunications technologies
- Industry certifications highly preferred
Perks and Benefits
Note: The majority of Miovision employees are continuing to work from home due to COVID-19 Public Health regulations. When it is safe to do so, we plan on a cautious reopening of our Canadian office but will continue to offer flexible onsite and remote work options. Our Benefits are designed to reflect this and include:
- Comprehensive health benefits starting on day one
- RRSP Matching Plan
- Mio-Days: We extend all three-day weekends to four-days and provide a Holiday Shutdown in December
- Virtual Healthcare Service providing employees and their families access to healthcare providers 24/7
- Internet subsidy and a remote work allowance
- Enhanced paternity and maternity leaves
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual fitness classes
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Please indicate if you require accommodation on your application, and our team will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.