Who We Are: Magaya was established in Miami in 2001. Our mission is to help people succeed in business with technology. Today, thousands of users around the world in 70 different countries use Magaya.
We are proud to develop software that automates and improves business operations. Our customers include leaders in the fields of logistics, warehousing, wholesaling and nearly every aspect of the supply chain. Our philosophy is to help companies succeed by offering them a complete and flexible package designed to grow with them. The growth of our customers is our growth, so we dedicate ourselves to help them succeed.
The software we develop provides the tools for small/medium sized companies to stay competitive with the big players. We also offer robust solutions for larger companies with multiple locations, high shipment volumes, rapid transaction traffic, and multiple users in different countries, time zones and currencies.
The members of the Magaya team are the reason for every success. Each member is encouraged to learn every day and be curious about how to do things better. Personal integrity and innovation are sought after in new employees from the start. We do not compromise on values. The team is more powerful than the individual, so collaboration is in our DNA. Whenever a person in the supply chain asks “How can we do this better?” we want Magaya to be the answer.
JOB TITLE: Business Development Representation
SUMMARY: We are looking for experienced appointment setters who enjoy talking to key decision makers in businesses such any prospect who wants a complete and easy solution; medium-sized businesses that are growing; and larger customers with specific needs in the logistics industry. Share with them how easy it is to customize the software to their needs. Illustrate features such as barcoding, wireless options, and the online tracking and payment system they are looking for.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evangelize Magaya messaging, differentiators and value drivers with prospects
- Serve as internal business development associate for a pre-defined territory teamed with AE
- Develop leads through inbound inquiries and cold calling/external to progress through to the sales qualified opportunity (SQL) stage
- Work closely with Account Executives on pipeline generation and quarterly business plans
- Manage CRM reporting and activities daily basis
- Turnaround of high scoring marketing qualified leads (MQL) to service level agreement (SLA)
- Completion of leads that convert to qualified opportunities (SQL)
- Total HQL leads passed by Lead Assigner, vet thoroughly (accept or reject %)
- Opportunity and revenue value generated from lead(s) passed
- Activity levels met and exceeded (outbound calls, email, social media cadence)
- Forecast accuracy and over-achievement of SQL Qualified Leads
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Excellent verbal, written, and telephone skills supported by strong interpersonal skills
- Ability and aptitude to learn and retain product information as it pertains to the solution
- Can manage a diverse, high volume workload; self-driven and open to being flexible
- Ability to quickly build productive relationships in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
- Well organized with effective time and activity management skills
- Ability to apply entrepreneurial strengths in a driven, forward-thinking manner
- Active listening to assess prospect needs and opportunities
- Develop viable leads through prospect qualification and analysis
- Manage and track leads in MAGAYA CRM database; collect and record prospect information
- Ability to articulate a reasonable premise for each and every call
- Ability to interpret data from CRM to personalize outbound communications
- Able to use existing and emerging social media and other tools to monitor targeted accounts and prospects, and identify trigger events for follow-up
- Discipline to maintain high call volumes (minimum 90 outbound calls per day)
- Ability to gain a contacts interest and to keep them on a call-in order to achieve an SAL
- Required – Minimum two years B2B Inside Sales, Business or Sales Development experience
- Required – B2B experience in a similar type of market (enterprise software, SaaS)
- Desired – Demonstrable record of achievement in prior related position
- Desired – Prior selling to technology C-Level Executives
- Desired - Experience with Sales Methodologies and processes
- Able to exhibit empathy for other's problems and challenges
- Natural curiosity to interface with others and asks questions
- Self-starter who takes initiative to achieve goals
- Optimistic, Driven, Resiliency, persistence, resourceful
- Team player who is coachable and has an eagerness to learn
- Competitive personality, able to handle rejection and move forward
- Comfortable with ambiguity; highly adaptable to new circumstances
What You’ll Love About Magaya
Great Company Culture: Our team is comprised of people who are talented at what they do and have a passion to help our clients. Magaya also offers quarterly company- sponsored events.
Work that Stays at Work: Genuine work/life balance served at Magaya!
Rest and Relaxation: Up to 25 days of PTO and including 10 paid holidays
Health Benefits: Full comprehensive benefits program with medical, dental, vision offered to all new employees and dependents. Short-term disability, long-term disability, and company paid life insurance.
Prepare for the Future: Competitive 401k plan with a company match.
Learning and Development: From our very own Magaya Software to coding, internal subject matter experts run classes designed to get you up to speed.