Pathcore is a Toronto-based software company specializing in digital pathology image management and workflow solutions. We strive to modernize and improve the practice of pathology with smart, sleek, web-based applications.
About the Position
We’re looking for a driven and experienced marketing professional to join our team. The candidate in this role will oversee the development, maintenance, and execution of the company's marketing strategy. You will be expected to be result-oriented and quantitative in your approach to lead generation by rigorously analyzing the available data for enhanced decision making. Our ideal candidate has the courage to contribute new ideas, the enthusiasm to learn lots (digital pathology is cool, trust us), and the responsibility to meet deadlines and work hard with little supervision.
Backed by a strong foundation in writing and communication, the candidate will also ideate, manage, and track a variety of marketing collateral, both digital and traditional. In collaboration with the sales team, the candidate can expect to handle newsletters, Tweets, tradeshow logistics, website content, CRM, and much more. If there’s something we’re not doing, that’s your chance to impress!
Those looking for a role where they can contribute and learn in equal measure will fit in well.
This is a remote position. Applicants from all parts of Canada are encouraged to apply.
- Lead the development and execution of the company’s marketing strategy
- Identify new marketing channels and tactics for increased lead generation
- Be result-oriented and methodically optimize cost per lead and lead generation tactics
- Manage marketing campaigns, budgets, and processes
- Proactively improve marketing strategies and brand recognition in niche markets
- Lead the production of design elements for marketing material. This would include: graphics, collateral, and go-to-market assets to communicate with internal and external audiences
- Manage company email and social media accounts
- Develop and maintain customer databases and advertising campaigns
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing marketing and sales data
- Work with sales team to support communication activities and account management
- Contribute to content for newsletters, blogs, white papers, and customer stories
- 3+ years of marketing and advertising experience in relevant marketing areas including: mass and direct marketing, sponsorships, media, etc.
- 3+ years working in a strategic capacity to increase brand awareness
- Strong knowledge and experience using digital and social media platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Familiar with Google analytics
- Proficiency with social media analytics
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Medical and health benefits package
Job Type: Permanent
- Bonus pay
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift