- Provide holistic wealth management solutions to high net worth individuals, family offices, endowments and foundations.
- Advise and introduce new and existing clients to key service capabilities of Boston Private.
- Develop and continue to deepen high net worth book of business.
- Meet and exceed annual revenue growth targets and initiatives by maintaining a full sales pipeline of opportunities.
- Track all sales-related activities in Salesforce.
- Develop strong internal relationships with our Wealth Advisors, Portfolio Managers, Investment staff, marketing team and senior management.
- Mentor and enable more junior team members to complex client needs.
- May serve as the lead relationship manager for the largest/ most influential clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required; advanced degree such as an MBA strongly
- CFP and/or CFA designation strongly
- 10+ years of experience involving investment and wealth management for ultra-high net worth clients
- Proven track record of working within a Multi-Family Office, Single Family Office or High Net Worth clients strongly preferred.
- Exposure to the use of alternative investments including experience in an advice-based setting
- Advanced knowledge of trust/tax issues preferred.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.