As a Director, Research Consulting, you are a foundational team leader in our Customer Success department. Our customers at the world’s leading brands need your guidance and professional support to help lead their projects to success with the help of our Agile Insights Platform. As a Director, Research Consulting you will have strong leadership, communication, and conceptual skills, and will bring your broad experience in quantitative market research to our growing team and clients.
You have experience managing and leading teams of 3-5 people through end to end research projects with competing timelines.
- You strategically guide our customers through the complexity of their research needs through a sophisticated online survey design.
- You guarantee a best in class NPS score that indicates a satisfying client experience from our top clients.
- You strategize and further grow existing enterprise accounts together with our client development team.
- You serve as a coach and mentor to our Research Consultants, sharing your broad market research knowledge on a daily basis.
- You train new customers on our software and empower them to use it independently.
- You are able to quickly master the tools and features of our platform and form suitable answers to customer questions.
- You serve as a trusted advisor and thought partner to clients to ensure that our software is integrated into customer´s daily workflows and processes.
- You have earned a degree in economics, social sciences, or psychology with a focus on market research, marketing, or statistics.
- You have 7+ years of experience in survey-based marketing research (e.g. pricing, advertising impact, product innovation, packaging design, branding).
- You successfully have led a team of a minimum of 3-5 team members
- You are informed and excited about innovation in quantitative market research and new, agile software technologies.
- You are eager to utilize your leadership experience to serve as a sparring partner to the Head of Research and Managing director/founder.
- You have exceptional theoretical and practical knowledge in the conception of studies and questionnaires.
- You have a proven ability to drive business and further, develop client-focused go-to-market strategies.
- You have a deep and thorough understanding of which quantitative methods are suitable for certain questions and how they work (e.g. A/B tests, MaxDiff, TURF, Conjoint, Van Westendorp, Implicit/System 1).
- You are able to quickly identify areas of improvement and take systems to the next level to ensure seamless workflows and predictable capacity plannings.
- You have a winning presence and excellent consulting and communication skills.
- The chance to revolutionize and disrupt the traditional market research industry through a ground-breaking platform and a go-to-market strategy that leading brands and companies love.
- Ample career growth and promotion pathing opportunities for development with open access to executive members and leaders.
- A competitive and generous salary, incentive, and benefits package.
- A multi-cultural, open-hearted team with a global start-up spirit based in a beautiful office in the heart of Soho Manhattan.
- A one-of-a-kind culture offering after-work activities, international company retreats, and social events.