Are you competitive? Do you love to win? Former athletes and / leaders wanted! RoofTek is looking for additional players to add to our championship winning roster - team players wanted!
RoofTek is seeking a talented Sales Consultant to join our team! You will be doing primarily residential roofing sales - we provide a solid number of leads, lots of training, and everything you need to crush it! Your job will be to meet with and understand client needs, as well as present solutions while representing the company. We are seeking a proactive communicator who is great at sales and likes to work in a team environment - and who is motivated to earn, Organized and a true sales professional.
ROOFING SALES IS NOT FLASHY. It is not a job you will brag to your buddies about on the golf course and make them jealous. If you want a classy job - this isn't for you. If you are willing to get your hands dirty and have fun and if you are extremely likeable and ready to make a career commitment to a company that will help you succeed - send your resume.
We will teach you all about roofing. You should know how to sell.
- Meet and follow up with leads.
- Present and close sales
- Learn and understand products and application
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Be likeable, and be great at communicating
- Previous experience in sales, construction estimating, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms - Yes - You have to document your work!
- Be likeable and trustworthy - have ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
This position is a sales position with a growing company. You will be selling asphalt shingle roofing, metal roofing, and flat membrane roofing to residential and commercial clients. If you have experience selling Solar, Alarms, Roofing, Cars, or ANYTHING - you'll do great.
We provide leads and training. Your goal should be to quote 3 to 10 roofs per day and to try and close these roofs. Your expected first year compensation is $55 to $95K. You will travel to clients homes and walk them through a sales presentation on why they should choose RoofTek as their roofer. There is no limit to what a top performer can make. There ARE limits to the number of roofing sales jobs available.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Multiple locations