The Customer Service Representative advocates for our clients in their accounts' daily operation while providing exceptional customer service and developing a business partnership focusing on order management through the entire lifecycle - from order receipt and entry to product delivery and invoicing.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries via telephone, email, online chat, or in-person providing the highest level of customer support
- Uses knowledge of assigned accounts, becoming an expert with the clients' market trends, products, and our services, or other assigned area of expertise to answer inquiries
- Proactively manage, analyze, monitor, and maintain successful KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) for all assigned accounts.
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers' problems and concerns
- Manages and maintains customer accounts records with details of order status and fulfillment, inventory, inbound/outbound, returns/replacements, interactions, inquiries, complaints, or comments
- Partners with warehouse operations, IT, sales, and Finance to define customer expectations, recommend solutions to internal teams and clients to meet their requirements.
- Manages the Service Level Agreement compliance and other contractual agreements and requirements
- Manages and ensures a successful onboarding process of new customers by providing extraordinary customer service and guidance to proactively collecting all required information, reviewing, delivering project manual
- Coordinates and communicates with warehouse operations, IT, sales, and finance, and other internal team members of new and currents projects
- Document and update internal customer SOPs based on client interaction.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, active listening, and attention to detail skills
- Excellent customer service, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with PC applications - MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) required.
- Proficiency with computerized distribution systems
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
- Excellent proven work experience with Account Management, Customer service, or Sales.
- 1+ years of relevant experience with 3PL or E-commerce
About BEST Inc.
BEST INC., also known as Best Logistics Technology Co., LTD, is one of Asia's largest 3rd party supply chain providers. Founded by a leading team of Technology and Supply Chain experts, all of our services are integrated through a cloud-based platform to make our client experience as seamless as possible. With operations in transportation logistics, fulfillment, and supply chain.
In 2015 we launched our US fulfillment services to provide international services to all our clients. We enjoy partnering with our clients to deliver a world-leading operational experience that they can depend on.
In 2017 we went public on the New York Stock Exchange under NYSE: BEST Inc.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- What are your salary expectations?
- One location