Req #: 29884
Herc Rentals Inc. is a premier, full-service equipment rental firm – providing our customers the equipment, services and solutions they need to achieve optimal performance safely, efficiently and effectively. A pioneer of the equipment rental industry, Herc Rentals continues to evolve and grow through technological innovations, expanded product offerings and value-added services and consultative solutions to support its customers’ projects.
With more than 55 years of equipment rental expertise, approximately 4,900 employees and approximately 270 company-operated locations across North America, Herc Rentals serves a broad range of end markets, including construction; industrial operations, refineries and petrochemical operations; governmental entities and contractors; disaster recovery and remediation; infrastructure; railroad operations; utilities; film, television, live entertainment and special event production; agricultural operations; and facilities management..
- Take initiative and work autonomously
- Manager a profit and loss statement
- Effectively grow a diverse portfolio of clients
- Manage a rental fleet inventory mix
- Become a safety expert and change agent
- Become an expert in the equipment rental industry
- Be promoted and grow their career
- Identify customer needs and coordinate team actions to help resolve and satisfy requests with superior customer service
- Maximize revenue by advising customers on the selection, operation, and maintenance of various types of equipment independently
- Generate, process, analyze and review daily business reports
- Schedule delivery and pickup of equipment on a timely basis
- Finalize sales while fielding inbound inquiries and successful outbound telemarketing independently
- Provide sales support to Sales Representatives that have contact with customers outside of your branch
- Demonstrate active participation in Herc Rentals Safety Culture, always prioritizing the safety of team members and customers alike
- Learn and follow all company procedures and protocols
- Support all team members
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to safely drive and operate multiple types of vehicles and equipment
- Be able to regularly lift 50lbs or more
- Ability to sit, stand, and walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks; stretch, turn, twist, and reach overhead; bend, crouch, squat, kneel, and stoop for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work indoors and outdoors when required of the job
Our long-term strategy underscores the understanding that our success depends on the dedication and capability of our team members. We are focused on attracting, retaining and empowering talented and dedicated people to build the best team in the equipment rental industry. We also seek to build a team that reflects the variety of people, cultures and communities we interact with every day and to create an inclusive, productive environment in which all team members feel valued and respected.
Herc Rentals provides an excellent compensation and benefits package, which includes a competitive salary, retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive medical, dental, vision care, life insurance coverage, paid vacation and holidays.
Herc does not discriminate in employment based on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, disability, nationals origin, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, political affiliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors .
Job Segment: Sales Operations, Operations Manager, Agricultural, Sales, Operations, Agriculture