Reports to: U.S. Director of Sales
In-Situ® Inc. is a growing manufacturer headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado with an incredible view of the Rocky Mountains, and we are all about water. We’re an international company with over 130 employees that specializes in the design, manufacture, and worldwide sale of scientific equipment for the environmental, aquaculture, and industrial water-monitoring markets. We’re growing, adding new products, markets, and ready to double in the next 5 years. We need passionate, committed professionals to jump in our pond – interested? Keep reading!
Sales Territory Manager
As a member of the national sales team you are responsible for growing revenues and expanding on our excellent reputation in in the market. You thrive in an environment where your impact makes BIG waves – not just a drop in the bucket. You are a relationship builder, wired to know everyone and everything about your market. You naturally connect people and can’t walk away from a new meeting without adding value in some form. People seek you out – if you don’t know the answer, then you know how to find it – and you ALWAYS deliver. Do we have your attention?
- Identifying, engaging, developing and securing commitments for analytical instrumentation equipment sales and rentals
- Managing existing customer relationships and working to identify and close new prospects
- Delivering sales results that meet or exceed sales goals established by your management team
- Managing existing key accounts within region to ensure YOY sales and rental volume growth
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Participating in promotional events, trade shows and industry associations within your region
- Serving as a responsible fiscal steward – managing your time, travel, expenses and effort like an owner
- Consistently growing your knowledge base and your network – professional development, community involvement, and personal growth
- Maintaining your future and current accounts in your CRM to document sales related activities – it’s just gotta be done!
- At least 1 year of experience working in the environmental consulting, hydrology, construction, laboratory research, geoscience, or technical industry.
- An interest in developing into a sales or business development role where you are in control of your earning potential.
- Technical curiosity – you are driven to figure out how things work and tinker with mechanical things in your spare time.
- Experience with public speaking or presenting to a small group.
- You truly enjoy working with people and helping them solve technical problems.
- You are comfortable communicating with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- You reside in California.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
- BS/BA in chemistry, environmental science, math, or engineering.
In-Situ Inc. builds world-class environmental monitoring instruments ... and world-class careers!
- Please apply at https://in-situ.com/about/careers/ if above qualifications are met.
- Applications are processed through ADP Workforce Now. After clicking on the job title for the position in which you are applying, you will be directed to the ADP website to submit your application.
- Please, no phone calls about this job.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation.
In-Situ is an equal opportunity employer.