Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
- ADVOCACY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION: We believe in listening with humility and acting with courage. We recognize, seek, and celebrate the power of diversity across the full spectrum of personal identity.
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite Beauty, Fenty Beauty, Fenty Skin, KVD Beauty, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen.
Looking for beauty addicts with strategic, global mindsets - if you love beauty and are excited to take FENTY BEAUTY + FENTY SKIN worldwide, this job is for you!
The Associate Manager for FENTY BEAUTY, drives the business by partnering closely with cross functional teams to bring the Global Brand vision to life.
You are a strong leader across the global organization and have the ability to parallel path multiple deadlines. You are responsible for overseeing activation strategies, including product positioning, storytelling, and briefing creative assets. You have insights on market trends, the competitive landscape, and assortment gaps and opportunities.
Account Management & Activation
- Drive short and long-terms strategies for NA retail channels to meet and exceed company objectives; partner with cross-functional partners to successfully execute
- Build best in class partnerships with retail partners to effectively maximize working relationships and deliver on sales goals
- Build strong and effective relationships with internal teams to bring to life 360 activations (Inventory Planning, Marketing, Education, Creative and Operations)
- Be a brand advocate internally & externally: effectively story tell and sell the product pipeline
- Lead presentation preparation for management meetings
- Prepare, support and lead meetings with effective agendas and clear outcomes
- Manage channel assortments to maximize productivity and minimize inventory liability; partner closely with Channel Planning to ensure retailer buys meet or exceed plan and are actionable
- Optimize VM and dotcom product pages for sales performance while balancing brand vision, client experience and budget
Reporting & Analysis
- Provide weekly sales recaps, ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed
- Be in-tune with the beauty retailer landscape and identify opportunities to further drive the business
- Passion for cosmetics and beauty industry a must, interested in beauty and skin care trends
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with 3-5 years of related experience
- Previous experience in Brand Management, Merchandising, Buying or Marketing required, Prestige Cosmetics or Fashion a plus
- Strong strategic and creative thinker with an international mindset
- Dynamic interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Thrives in an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and customer service-oriented
- Detail-oriented with ability to handle multiple priorities and work within matrixed organization
- Prior experience managing a direct report
- Team player
- Must be PowerPoint and Excel savvy
- Familiar with relevant social platforms and cloud based project management