Infinity Machine & Engineering specializes in high performance packaging solutions for the tissue industry, including custom case packers, bundlers, wrappers, diverters, and conveyors. As a leader in the industry, Infinity applies the latest mechanical and electrical technologies to ensure the best in long term operational efficiency. Infinity continuously searches for people that have a strong work ethic, want to make a difference, like to take risks, and push themselves to find creative solutions to difficult problems. We are currently looking for energetic entry level Marketing Coordinator. Apply now to join our growing team!
- Take and edit videos & photos of all equipment on the floor for sales presentation purposes and keep sales reps up-to-date on any new videos (must have ability to edit videos)
- Primary contact for outside territory managers & agents on getting marketing information (videos, brochures, etc.)
- Ensure that all machine data for sales purposes are up-to-date and organized (configuration data sheet, material sheet, electrical / mechanical standards, utility requirements)
- Sales reporting charts and graphs (quotes done, monthly sales, forecasts, etc.)
- To manage and maintain promo materials to ensure that it is stocked for customers (sizes, types, etc.)
- Maintaining customer contact information in Outlook • Maintaining and updating website
- Manage all marketing activities and lead marketing initiatives - brochures, presentations, advertisements, tradeshows, mass mailings, open houses, newsletters, technology updates, etc.
- Responsible for the coordination of overall customer in-plant experience (welcome board, getting breakfast / lunch, follow-up with customers during visit to ensure needs are met, getting hotels if required, organizing activities, etc.). Ensure that customer's in-plant experience is extremely positive and memorable.
- All machine costing information and machine profitability analysis
- Coordinate / primary contact tradeshow activities (overall booth design, shipping, organizing paperwork, setting up hotels, customer dinners, etc.)
- Create and develop content for social media posts (LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.), such as new machine introductions, videos, company stories, etc. and ensure very active presence on social media.
- Work together with marketing agencies to develop certain marketing programs or content
- Manage internal marketing initiatives for communication/programs to Infinity employees or prospective employees
- Back up role: Technical Inside Sales
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- In lieu of Bachelor's degree, Associate degree with 1-2 years experience
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Excels in a variety of Digital and Technical Marketing