Avante Health Solutions is a successful and fast-growing medical device company, specializing in patient monitoring equipment. We are seeking motivated and highly capable candidates to add to our Human Resources team.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (Essential Job Functions)
- Serves as the point of contact for Sales’ team questions regarding compensation, works collaboratively with finance and Sales to implement accurate pay records for Sales team
- Executes specific HR duties related to calculating and reporting Sales compensation, may assist with other duties such as policy administration, on-boarding, off-boarding, employee data maintenance, and reporting as directed by Supervisor
- Commands expert knowledge of all Sales plans in purview and sustains coordinating records of On-target earnings (OTE), Variable pay and Fixed pay
- Analyzes and assesses accuracy of sales reports and classifies data to match with financial records and specific plan participants
- Calculates variable pay based on company financials and specific plan elements
- Provides solutions for extemporary requests; i.e., change of plan details, extension of OTE, new hires
- Recognizes variances and brings to the attention of the appropriate party, i.e., Sales leader, finance or HR
- Maintains accurate records of On-Target Earnings (OTE) and variable pay (aka commissions) through appropriate sources, for example: Excel and ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning software)
- Summarizes and submits Sales compensation details to payroll for payout
- Collaborates with Sales team and finance to resolve pay issues
- Evaluates sales plan elements and processes and suggests areas of improvement
- Provides reports and other information to assist all parties in evaluating Sales compensation issues
- Resolves or relays employee questions related to Sales compensation and ensures follow up
- Stays up to date on changes in new company procedures and employment regulations, state and federal as relates to the job
- Executes ongoing HR activities such as policy administration, employee data maintenance and reporting in conjunction with Supervisor as needed
- Supports the companywide HR department by helping to implement programs to help improve the employee experience and business success
- Applies keen discernment regarding private information and adheres to confidentiality
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills to receive and convey information clearly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills to interact effectively with staff, vendors and guests
- Helps to identify continuous improvement in purchasing and administrative processes and offers solutions to promote efficiency as Avante continues to grow
- Works professionally and efficiently with all levels within the organization
- Adheres to all company employment policies and safe practices
- Performs other duties as assigned
A cover letter and resume are required to apply for this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Finance, Business, Accounting or another related field, preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in relevant experience; 1-3 years of multi-plan Sales compensation administration experience preferred
- Strong working knowledge of technical HR software, developing reports, creating PowerPoint presentations and employee’s communication
- Schedule: M-F, 8am - 5pm (one hour lunch)
- Competitive compensation, commensurate with experience
- Company-sponsored benefits, including medical, dental, life, disability, and 401k
- Paid time off and company-paid holidays
Avante Health Solutions is committed to a respectful and purposeful work environment; this includes each team member taking responsibility for the greater good of the company and its goal to provide exceptional products and services and to create a sustainable future for the company and its employee. Each team member is expected to strive for excellence in all aspects of their work, as well as actively engage in productive work.
Additionally, Avante Health Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we proudly promote a diverse workforce and do not discriminate. We encourage all employees and applicants who meet the position requirements to apply for advancement within the organization regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Harassment or inappropriate behavior of any kind is not tolerated and could be grounds for termination.
If assistance or accommodation due to a disability is needed, please discuss it with the hiring manager.