Join our Staples Loyalty Strategy and Operations Team to be part of building and executing our industry-leading loyalty program strategy. Make an impact in driving one of our key growth drivers by thinking innovatively on our loyalty programs such as Staples Rewards and supporting the day-to-day operations to ensure we are creating the best loyalty customer experience.
What you’ll be doing
You will have the opportunity to think outside the box and flex your innovation muscle, while staying ahead of the industry standard and drive speed to market. You will help to establish and build out tests and pilots, and new processes with marketing and ecommerce that will help us grow our loyalty membership base and sales, while creating sustainable and long-lasting results.
Being a strong partner with Marketing, Merchandising, Finance, Pricing, Reporting/analytics, eCommerce, and Sales leadership, you will be the go-to for translating business requirements to continuously enhance our loyalty technology. And you will help to build out the right reporting, so we are able to optimize or implement new strategies to drive sales and new capabilities.
What you bring to the table:
Leveraging your previous experience, we will enable you to:
- Lead the development and implementation of new loyalty strategies from beginning to end.
- Make recommendations leveraging tools, processes, insights, data and analytics to help us make sound decisions on where to focus our efforts to continuously drive growth, build our brand and achieve our financials goals.
- Be a champion and highly visible member of our team that can represent our membership goals and provide transparency around our results.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams, especially our digital teams, and serve as the go-to subject matter expert.
What’s needed- Basic Qualifications
We would love to hear from people with:
- Operational / process improvement experience
- 5-7 years supporting cross-functional organizations or working in a fast-paced project orientated role supporting large-scale program operations, ideally for a digital program with cross-functional intersections
- Strong analytic/financial skills – both in terms of execution (Excel) but also in seeing relationships and patterns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (executive level), as this role is consistently asked for data points and information as well as responsible for presenting to management and influencing others
- Organizational prowess, with an ability to simplify complicated ideas, processes or plans
What’s needed- Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Expertise in key membership programs and understanding of membership programs as a sales retention and growth tool
- Experience and ability to collaborate with leaders in various groups and at all levels
- Salesforce.com, SQL, PowerBI, Tableau knowledge
- Problem solving skills, ability to anticipate obstacles and eliminate or decrease their impact
- Strategic thinking – uses discretion and independent thinking to think broadly and strategically
- Self-motivated candidates and those willing to take risks, fails fast
- Ability to work in an unstructured, fast moving, high visibility environment
- Excellent project management skills and multitasking ability.
Interested in joining the team? Check out ourperks and benefits!
Staples believes Inclusion is a verb and we encourage diversity of thinking and ideas as well as backgrounds and experiences. Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.