What makes us Qlik
Business Development Representative
The Business Development team works with Enterprise Accounts and lands net new business by anticipating the pains Qlik can alleviate for prospects’ stakeholders. In partnership with the field sales organization, we open doors, land deals, and obliterate the competition. Like ninjas.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Outbound identification and development of land and expand opportunities within assigned accounts
- Follow up on Marketing-generated leads
- Determine if prospect is a match for Qlik, identify decision-makers, and hand-off to Qlik field sales resources for follow up and close
- Maintain a pipeline of early-stage leads
- Maintain activities and related data in CRM system (Salesforce)
- Build strong relationships within the territory base using social channels like LinkedIn
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
The ability to work with a regional team toward a territory plan
- Business acumen and willingness to learn
- Ability to influence decision makers
- Confidence in the ability to prospect into Enterprise accounts
- Tenacity/Intensity and results oriented
- Strong customer focus
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
1-2 years of Sales Experience or related studies (sales, marketing, business, etc.)
- Bachelor’s preferred
- Adaptive to change
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable making calls against leads and working on a computer
- Bonus if you’ve used Salesforce, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, or related sales technologies
This Location for this role is/are:
- King of Prussia, PA
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik:Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment.
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminateon the basis ofany protected category or characteristic.We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via theAccessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.