Job DescriptionFor this opening we will consider candidates from the following locations: Toronto,ON,Canada | Montreal,QC,Canada
Intrado Digital Media is a leading global provider of technology-driven communication services.
As a Customer Success Specialist within our PR Service Management team you will be responsible for managing post-sale customer relationships for our Corporate Solutions, Public Relations services in the North America.
Your goal is to ensure Intrado Digital Media reaches outstanding customer satisfaction scores and client retention targets by educating clients on the Public Relations platforms. You must be comfortable training & interacting with clients at all levels of an organization either remotely or in-person. You should either have good knowledge of Public Relations business or Investor Relations business and an aptitude to quickly learn workflows & applications related to the industry.
Your responsibilities and activities would include:
- Manage day to day requests from a book of clients, ensuring that questions/concerns are addressed in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide training and on-going support for clients using the Public Relations products
- Maintain and expand client engagement and product usage via regular proactive outreach
- Monitor and expand usage of Public Relations platforms via proactive outreach
- Work closely with Sales/Account Managers in devising strategies to retain revenue, and highlight at-risk situations
- Manage relevant product migrations, including training on new product / workflows / enhancements and support during the migration process.
- Work with internal stakeholders (Product Management, Sales, Commercial Management) to address and represent any market-specific user needs and requirements
- Participate in ad-hoc projects with the view to improve client satisfaction, client retention and growth, education and internal workflow
Education, Professional accomplishments, and Certifications:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous B2B experience is mandatory
- Public Relations and/or Investor Relations workflow knowledge
- Financial markets knowledge is a plus
Skills, Requirements and Competencies:
- Good Microsoft suite skills
- Excellent presentation & training skills
- Willingness to stay up-to-date with technology and product innovations
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to handle frequent change
This is a regular full-time position located in Canada. Desired start date is as soon as possible.
Intrado has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Latin and South America and is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories. Intrado welcomes and encourages applications of individuals with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
ABOUT THE TEAM