Inside Sales Representative (Remote)
Join a company that improves the quality of life for millions of people while working remotely from anywhere in the United States. A competitive salary, full health benefits, and employee discounts start on day one.
The Healthy Back Institute (HBI) is helping MILLIONS of people worldwide live without pain, naturally and safely. We do this via cutting-edge educational information, breakthrough natural supplements, and advocates for our customer’s health. HBI is a fully remote company, and we rely on technology to power our business. We use SLACK, Zoom, Salesforce, Google Workspace email, etc.
Our Core Values
Helping People, Trust, Service, Family, and Being Great!
These are the foundations of how we serve our customers and how we treat our HBI colleagues.
Our mission is to provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, teach, and grow. We continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities. Employees come to work motivated and proud to be on our team. We want you to be your best and feel your best, always.
What do our Inside Sales Representatives do daily?
As an Inside Sales Representative (ISR) for The Healthy Back Institute, you will play an integral part in our work family. You will work in Salesforce.com CRM/ High-Velocity Sales. With the built-in sales automation and artificial intelligence, you can spend more time helping customers and growing your business than administrative work. You will create a positive experience for each caller by executing a conscious sales approach with your customer's best interest at heart while increasing revenue.
Additionally, As a Healthy Back Institute Inside Sales Representative, you will:
- Call existing customers and qualified inbound leads.
- Meet daily sales activity goals
- Make our customers feel good about choosing HBI, and be their wellness advocate.
- Grow one-time order and monthly subscription programs
- Looks for opportunities to share customer success stories with leadership and other team members
- Participate in ongoing coaching and feedback to support your professional development.
- Minimum 2 Years telephone or remote sales experience.
- Passion for Fitness, Competition, Health & Wellness
- Self-motivated, competitive, upbeat, and optimistic
- Strong computer and telephone communication skills
- Relentless work ethic, being the best, even if no one is watching
- 4-year College Degree strongly preferred
- CRM experience (Salesforce experience highly desirable)
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise
- Favorably passing a background and reference check.
Computer Requirements: (Must Have)
- Home computer & headset
- Operating System: Windows 7/Mac 10.1 or better
- Minimum internet bandwidth of 25MB download and 5MB upload
- Internet Router or Modem
- Working Webcam
Compensation & Benefits
- Full-time position
- $40,000 base salary plus 25K variable bonus plan at goal (no-cap earning potential)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, employee discounts on day 1!
- HBI product discounts
- Learning & Development Opportunities
Inside Sales is for driven, confident people who think on their feet, deliver top-notch service, and can rise to the challenge to advocate for customers. If you meet these criteria, we would love to hear from you.
We offer you the opportunity to work with great people in a company where you can be recognized, rewarded, and appreciated for making a real difference in the lives of others.
Please get to know us!
I encourage you to click on the links below and get to know us better!
Explore our proven,Pain Relieving Products here.
And find hundreds of customer Success Stories here.
Check us out at: www.losethebackpain.com
HBI is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.