Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is consistently recognized as the category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyer's journey. More than 600 customers, including American Express, Cisco and IBM rely on the world's most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time.
Founded in 2010, Seismic has quickly grown to become the global leader in sales enablement. Thanks to multiple years of double-digit growth, the team has expanded from its five San Diego founders with experience in enterprise content management to over 1,000 employees across 14 different offices globally.
Toronto is ranked the tech hub of Canada and a hot spot for talent in North America. Our Toronto team is no exception! You will be part of an innovative, agile team of incredibly smart professionals. We get to work on pretty cool things like building an award winning, globally used content engagement platform and working with amazing market leading clients and executives.
Staying connected is important to us. Our team really likes working together and we share a lot of laughs!
Product Managers at Seismic drive product vision and are responsible for the success of the product through all phases of the development process. Starting with the initial concept through production deployment and maintenance the Product Manager ensures new features and capabilities are easy to use and solve the business problem in the right way. To be successful in this role you will be required to understand the Seismic product in great detail, the Financial Service space, as well as have a deep understanding and empathy for the challenges Seismic's customers face.
What you'll be doing:
As a product manager focused on Sales Enablement in Financial Services, you'll be responsible for driving requirements and being a true voice of the customer. You will focus on use-cases that are specific to Financial Services and help define and create solutions to solve unique challenges facing the industry. You will have the opportunity to work directly with Seismic customers and prospects and be expected to conceptualize solutions and experiences that drive successful outcomes. You'll be working within a world-class product development organization with opportunity for personal and professional growth.
What you'll bring to the team:
- Strategic thinker, analytical, detail, and results-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills and a strong work ethic.
- Highly motivated self-starter able to translate uncertainty and ambiguity into clear, crisp plans
- Passionate about solving problems for customers and have the ability to define compelling products that address those needs.
- You can have credible conversations with engineers about technical matters including having an understanding of modern platforms and frameworks, APIs, as well as issues related to scalability and performance.
- Proven ability to work across multiple teams including engineering, design, marketing, sales, and services to ensure a world-class customer experience.
- You know how to identify the most important issues, prioritize your time, and deliver results consistently.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market/competitive analysis into product requirements
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of your products
- Participation in all stages of the software development lifecycle with experience in Agile methodologies
- Knowledge and experience within the Financial Services industry preferred
- 3-5+ years of Product Management experience within an enterprise SaaS organization
What We Bring:
At Seismic, we celebrate ideas and innovation. From the technology we create, to the company we keep, we're changing the way our world works and we're having a lot of fun along the way. As a tech "unicorn", this is an amazing opportunity for the right person to join and guide the technical vision of this pre-IPO software company as we make history in the sales enablement space!
What we have for you: (Canada)
- 3 weeks vacation, and Christmas week off!
- Downtown Toronto Office in the Entertainment District- easy walk to TTC and Union Station
- Work from home flexibility
- Very competitive benefits- including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance Plans
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,000 employees across the globe, Seismic is backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.