Disability Solutions is looking for a highly motivated self-starter who has a desire to work with Fortune 1000 companies by “Changing Minds and Changing Lives” through attracting, hiring and retaining talent with disabilities. The Account Executive will be assigned quotas and goals for sales strategies. You will demonstrate a dynamic rapport with prospects and customers. You’ll manage sales-related activities such as lead generation, account planning, new account development, for both new and existing customers. Effectively selling Disability Solutions Career Center, Outreach and Training solutions and services using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence success and assist them in applying our solutions and services to their needs, resulting in revenue for Disability Solutions. This is an individual contributor role. This is a quota-carrying role, base plus commission.
- Responsible for upholding Ability Beyond/Disability Solutions team goals, company missions, Code of Ethics and company policies.
- Develop relationships and support new business sales channels. Includes pipeline management, lead generation activities, establishing both cold and warm relationships, and developing opportunities by effectively communicating and demonstrating knowledge of Career Center, Outreach and Training solutions.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and close sales in a quick, professional and effective manner.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, developments, and government regulations that affect our communities.
- Understand organizational needs. Including: Researching and developing prospect targets, identifying and qualifying business opportunities, making regular calls and email campaigns to create and develop relationships and follow through on all leads.
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision making, overcoming obstacles to closure through prioritization and time management.
- Assume full responsibility for accurate sales forecasting by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of the sales cycle from initial contact through the procurement process to ensure Salesforce is utilized appropriately to manage your sales pipeline.
- Responsible for sales territory through research, development, and maintenance of long and short-range sales and marketing plans.
- Provide weekly updates to leadership on sales pipeline, customer or prospect issues, and close-to-close opportunities.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales quotas and revenue targets.
- Develop and maintain communications cooperatively and professionally with all levels of prospects, customers, and co-workers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Expert negotiation and closing skills
- Advanced solution selling and presentation abilities
- High bar for customer interaction and customer-focused approach
- Expert influencing skills
- Proven selling skills in a complex matrix environment
- Proven effective use of internal relationships and resources
- Experienced ability to effectively manage time and prioritize workload, develop and manage pipeline and forecasting
- Ability to provide and work from home office located within the United States
- BS degree or equivalent experience. Advance degree a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in service solutions sales, business development or vendor relations within Talent Acquisition; Learning and Development; RPO or other HR-related industries
- Track record of success in full cycle sales from client engagement to effective negotiation and deal closing skills for a "win-win" outcome
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage, build and maintaining relationships with current and future clients at all levels
- Demonstrated effective C-suite accessibility, interaction, and relationship-building experience with an ability to manage complexity and ambiguity internally and externally
- Team player with excellent attitude and experience working within a start-up like an environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills plus demonstrated business and financial acumen