Successful Producers have a unique pairing of project management and technical development skills, focussed in complex offerings, mobile applications and supporting enterprise companies.
Eventbase has set the gold standard for mobile event technology for more than a decade. We power event apps for global brands including IBM, Cisco, Microsoft, Adobe, SAP and Charles Schwab. We also build official mobile apps for massive events including SXSW, CES, Cannes Lions, Comic-Con International and Sundance Film Festival, as well as three Olympic Games.
Our team is pioneering the next generation of event technology and working with our partners to create the best-of-breed suite to power seamless event experiences for virtual, physical and hybrid events.
Are you ready to join the best?
What You'll Do
- Primary point of contact and work directly with our clients to set expectations, lead project updates, timelines, deliverables and collaborate with the Sales, Production and Product teams to ensure things are on track
- Partnering with our clients, recommending features and functionalities that will help them deliver the best event experience for their attendees
- Run the company-wide project team for multiple, concurrent projects ensuring all milestones and project objectives are delivered on time. This includes resourcing, team meetings, prioritization, milestone tracking, task tracking and related administrative tasks
- Full project budget management including timeline, scope and required resources
- Inspire, guide and rally our internal production team members to deliver successful projects each and every time
- Assessing risk, establishing clear ownership of tasks and clearly communicate these objectives to ensure your team has what they need to move projects forward
- Assisting clients in handling their risks, troubleshooting and finding solutions when faced with roadblocks
- Utilizing tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Basecamp, 10,000ft and Slack to ensure efficiency throughout the project lifecycle
- Juggling multiple clients, priorities and deadlines with professionalism, grace and good humour
- Travel to client events from time to time as required
What You Bring
- 5 + years managing end to end projects ideally in the digital space, ideally Mobile experience
- Prior experience working with premier clients as a Project or Account Manager
- Experience in Agile project management
- Comfortable managing client expectations whether it be in person, via email or over the phone
- Ideally you’ve led web and mobile development projects from scope definition and timeline to launch with six figure budgets
- A teammate with a track record of leading and motivating internal teams of up to 8
- You’re tech savvy and a mobile app lover, a geek at heart who doesn’t need to code (though if you have in a previous life that’s OK too). You understand tech talk and can confidently talk the talk
- Mach three is your pace of choice, the grass does not grow under your feet
- Strong sense of ownership with the ability to embrace the opportunity of difficult and/or chaotic situations, you are a natural when it comes to putting out fires
- A quick read of situations and people, and have the necessary soft skills and poise to effectively manage whatever comes your way
- Highly organized and multi-tasker are words people have used to describe you
- Someone who can, and will, get their hands dirty in the trenches when required
- Nice to have: Scrum Master Certification and/or PMP designation
- Nice to have: Bachelor of Science degree (Computer Science)
- Nice to have: experience using Jira
We’re proud of our diverse team: Eventbasers hail from all over the world, with many different backgrounds, cultures and interests. We actively promote women working in technology both internally and by partnering with women in tech organizations externally. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, gender or gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or family status, veteran status, or disability status.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB