The Delivery Driver is responsible for providing great customer service to assigned customer. Ensures customers are in-stock, serviced as scheduled, and correct invoicing. Delivers coffee, tea, and related products to customers as needed.
Deliver orders to existing customers
Load vehicle for confirmed orders.
Replenish stock from customer’s back room.
Rotate beverage station products.
Responsible for escalating customer issues quickly to the TSR (Territory Sales Rep) and when appropriate to ASM (Area Sales Manager) and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Ensure all customers, on a set daily schedule, receive delivery and service as required.
Manage invoices, inventory, and works with TSR on the daily collections.
Pick/pull customer product orders from delivery truck.
Notify TSR and ASM of any inefficiencies, customer dissatisfaction or opportunities found while on route.
May perform other duties as assigned including assisting in warehouse operations, accounts receivable collections, and customer service activities as needed.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Previous Route delivery experience preferred.
- Customer service background preferred.
- Previous foodservice industry experience desired.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. frequently and 60 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to lift and carry products weighing up to 50 lbs
- Mechanical aptitude with company hardware and software products.
- Proficient in assessing customer needs.
- Fully supports and stands behind business goals.
- Readily identifies issues, problems or opportunities.
- Is aware of impact self has on others.
- Able to use active listening and communicates effectively with customers or management.
- Able to identify new opportunities and proactively work to grow the business.
- Able to build rapport and a cooperative relationship with customers.
- Ability to use sound business judgement.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Excellent decision making skills.
- Ability to work effectively with customers and employees.
- Able to be Proactive.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled