My Eyelab and Stanton Optical are among the nation’s fastest growing, full-service retail optical centers. We are dedicated to offering customer service and quality eyewear at affordable prices to our patients and customers. As a leading optical retailer, we offer some of the nation's most desirable optical brands.
Our team members share and support the Vision, Mission and Values of our parent company, Now Optics. These include:
Vision: Modernizing the eye care experience for all people
Mission: Making eye care easy
Integrity: We see integrity as building a foundation of trust with our customers, employees and stakeholders by communicating honestly, ensuring consistency and delivering on our commitments.
- Collaboration: We see collaboration as combining the talents of a diverse group, offering proactive communication and being open-minded to new ideas.
- Accountability: We see accountability as taking initiative, delivering our best in all we do, accepting responsibility for our actions and taking ownership of results.
- Respect: We see respect as prioritizing human relationships, being present, connecting with transparency and empathy.
- Empowerment: We see empowerment as making purpose-driven decisions to support the company vision, showing appreciation for others, and taking care of the individuals we serve.
- Greet all patients and customers as they enter the store, identifying patient needs to ensure an easy and memorable experience
- Provides recommendations on products and services available.
- Attain sales goals established by the management team while complying with company and local policies and procedures.
- Assists patients and customers to choose products and services that suit their budget and eye care needs.
- Identify and troubleshoot problems related to prescriptions to resolve customer complaints, diffuse unsatisfied patients, and provide solutions to remedy situations.
- Measure, fit, and adapt lenses and frames for clients according to written optical prescription or specification, determining the specifications of lenses, making minor repairs or adjustments to eyewear, etc.
- Ensure brand standards by performing basic housekeeping duties when necessary
- Drive sales to exceed personal and store daily, weekly and monthly revenue goals while delivering outstanding customer service experience.
- Other duties as assigned and required
- Support Sales Manager duties frequently acting as Manager on duty to accomplish the following objectives:
- Support training, coaching, and development of retail associates.
- Analyze daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports to ensure all staff members are achieving desired goals.
- Resolve customer issues and increase customer satisfaction.
- Communicate and execute company’s standards and directives to staff.
- Assume responsibility for other duties as developed.
- Experience delivering outstanding customer service to patients as a Licensed Optician
- You have retail management experience of at least one year in a fast paced retail environment
- You have experience in a secondary leadership role or managed small sales teams
- You’ve demonstrated outstanding sales performance throughout your retail career
- You have the ability to multitask, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment
- You have the skills necessary to communicate effectively with a diverse group of people
Are you the perfect fit?
- Do you share our vision of modernizing eye care for all people and making eye care easy?
- Do you have a valid ABO and NCLE license in the applicable states?
- Do you have a high school diploma or equivalent required?
- Are you passionate about outstanding customer/patient care and eager to share that passion with others?
- Do you have a strong interest in learning, embracing and fostering innovation among your team?
Now Optics d/b/a Stanton Optical and My Eye Lab Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at our company are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances.