Businesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space
Clearance type Top Secret - Current
Relocation eligible No
Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting
Job ID 184317BR
Most Recent Date Posted 07/23/2021
City Schriever AFB
Country United States
Colorado Springs, CO
The primary work location is the Missile Defense Integration and Operations Center (MDIOC) located on Schriever AFB, CO. Non-standard work hours are highly likely during event execution and a small amount of travel may be required
Required Skills and Experience:
- 10 years of experience leading or contributing to an integrated team environment with other systems, software, and specialty engineers to develop solutions that includes a strong background in all aspects of the systems engineering life cycle.
- Demonstrated expertise in systems-of-systems definition, development, and integration.
- Ability to analyze high level needs and defined a structured and logical approach to refine the capability into an integrated set of requirements that led to a fielded product.
- Demonstrated the ability to communicate effectively, clearly present technical approaches and findings, and have experience in writing and implementing engineering plans within a project.
- Previous experience working as a scrum master, product owner or other agile lead in an agile environment
- Experience with Agile development tools such as JIRA and/or Version ONE or other Agile management tools
- Experience in decomposing Agile epics and features to user stories with clear acceptance criteria
- Current DoD Top Secret Clearance
- Agile Certification, such as Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), Agile Certified Professional (PMI-ACP), SAFe Scrum Master (SSM), or Professional Scrum Master (PSM)
- Experience working SAFe Agile environment
- Project Management and Control Account Management experience preferred
- Integration practices and methods Analysis tool development using MATLAB, Excel, S-Code, Satellite Toolkit (STK), etc.
- Experience performing verification and validation of systems (functional and performance)
- Operating systems experience with Windows & Unix/Linux System
- Architecture Description development
- Algorithm design and implementation
- Trade Study execution
- DoD Architecture Framework (DoDAF)
- Experiment and test event design and planning
- Theory and application of the BMDS Theory and application of command and control systems
- Theory and application of track correlation algorithms
- Probability theory and optimal state estimation
- Familiarity with the application and use of systems engineering tools for requirements management
- Familiarity with Link-16, including content, transmission rules, etc.
- Coding skills a plus (Java, C++, and shell scripts)
- Experience using Agile methodology for software development
- Experience in working on IRAD-type projects.
- Agile Coaching experience would be a desired skill
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business, Computer Science or related field preferred with 10 years professional experience.
- Some travel required to program engineering execution sites to include customer locations
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Benefits offered: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role is $106,500 to $223,500; however, Raytheon Technologies considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, education/training, and key skills.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.