Leasing Director - Springs of Scottsdale (Old Town Scottsdale, AZ)
Pay: $45,000 to $60,000 plus bonus
Apply to be a Leasing Director with LivGenerations today. When you’re a Leasing Director, you love being around people and you have a bright outlook on life. When you speak with customers or residents, you always have a “glass is half full” attitude, and your positivity is contagious. On top of that, you know your stuff and can answer any question thrown at you about the community. Who wouldn’t like to be around you?
Of course, work wouldn’t be work without some responsibilities. As the Leasing Director, you’ll need to be knowledgeable about features, advantages, and benefits. You’ll have an expert understanding of services, programs and pricing structures, and as Leasing Director, you’re able to explain them with ease. You’re also the face of our marketing efforts, and you have the ability to implement strategy for advertising needs. If you can do all of these things, and you’re outgoing, passionate, and ethical, then what are you waiting for? Apply today.
Why join the LivGenerations team?
We do more than build and operate senior living communities. At LivGenerations, we help people live fuller lives. We believe that providing senior living means giving people an unrivaled experience while treating everyone with respect and operating with fiscal responsibility. What makes us different? Our investment in people enables them to enjoy genuine relationships, personal growth activities, and opportunities to provide meaningful service to others.
- Maintain or exceed budgeted occupancy at 95% or higher.
- Create and execute a dynamic 12 month sales and marketing plan.
- Maintain acceptable sales productivity and sales closing rations at or above industry standards.
- Collaborate to develop and manage the marketing budget. Responsible for suggesting incentives as needed
- Help to host or arrange center events, special community events, monthly standing community events, site visits and event opportunities
- Work with Executive Director and regional sales team to coordinate the development, review, and production of advertisements, direct mail, brochures and other marketing materials
- Make sales calls/PR tours for outreach, on-site and vendors. Participate in exhibits as opportunities arise
- Co-manage and prioritize a somewhat large, complex workload
- Work with team to prepare, maintain, update collateral and brochures as changes or specials occur
- Develop monthly census variance reports and other reports as requested
- Attend all required meetings (weekly marketing, bi-weekly event planning)
- Update One Site and Senior Prospect Management as needed and help to prepare reports (competitive analysis, rolling quarterly)
- Collaborate to maintain and revise marketing policies/procedures as needed
- When applicable supervise and train marketing/leasing coordinator. Establish goals for each team member and monitor performance toward reaching goals.
- Miscellaneous duties as required by the Executive Director
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales and marketing; 5 years’ experience is preferred
- Pass a background check per company policy
- Pass pre-employment drug screen
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma
Preferred Education: Associate’s or Bachelor's Degree in Sales/Marketing/Business Management/Health Care Administration
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $60,000.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Property leasing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location