The Vivint 1Stop department is looking for an energetic customer service representative to join our team. Vivint has the greatest salesforce in the world, and our 1stop team plays an integral part in their success. We take pride in doing quality work with a sense of urgency to help our sales representatives while out in the field with things like Licensing, commissions, account troubleshooting, system support, and anything else a sales representative can think of.
- Communicate with the sales force by phone, email, text and walk-ins
- Assist new sales reps in completing required onboarding tasks
- Manage employee position changes including promotions, transfers, hierarchal changes etc.
- Update employee profile pages including employee photos, apparel sizes and sensitive personal information.
- Ensure sales reps are properly licensed. This includes providing licensing requirements, sending licensing applications, and fingerprinting.
- Work in Vivint systems like Salesforce, Workday, and other internal programs as needed
- Perform in-depth audits of customer accounts to guarantee correct pay for the sales representatives
- Help Sales representatives troubleshoot systems
- Must feel comfortable talking to sales reps by phone, text, email and in person
- Proactive attitude
- Superior customer service skills and friendly disposition
- Ability to learn quickly the following systems: MS Outlook, Excel, Salesforce, Domo, and any other Vivint systems as needed
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Maintain quality and urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understand the needs of sales reps and how that translates to success
- Understanding the life cycle of a sales representative
Our mission is to redefine the home experience through intelligently designed products and services delivered to every home by people who care.
Who Are We:
- Vivint Smart Home is a leading smart home company in North America. Vivint delivers an integrated smart home system with in-home consultation, professional installation and support delivered by its Smart Home Pros, as well as 24-7 customer care and monitoring. Dedicated to redefining the home experience with intelligent products and services, Vivint serves more than 1.4 million customers throughout the U.S. and Canada. Vivint is on the Forbes 2018 list of “America’s Best Employers, as well as the Forbes 2019 list of “America’s Best Employers for Diversity.” The company is the largest tech employer in Utah, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Fast Company’s World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies for 2017. For more information, visit www.vivint.com.
Find out more about what it's like to work here:
Behind the big orange logo: an inside look at Vivint Smart Home
Why Vivint Smart Home is One of the Most Innovative Companies
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Vivint enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe working environment. Each new employee is responsible for completing all training requirements. Additionally, the employee must accept they have responsibility for maintaining the safety of themselves, their co-workers, and the public. Employee must adhere to all written and verbal instructions, promptly report and correct all hazards or unsafe conditions, question non-standard operations or unmitigated hazards, and provide feedback to management on all safety issues.