Interim HealthCare of Tulsa, a Medicare Certified Home Health Agency is seeking a full time HealthcareSales Representative. This candidate must be organized, analytical, team-focused, individually responsible and looking to be part of our growing company. As a proven Marketer, you will be responsible for business growth and development in your territory, as well as assisting patients in navigating through the health care maze. The right candidate will be responsible for generating referrals for home care by building relationships with physicians, hospitals, long term care, independent and assisted living facilities, along with other community resources.
Please visit our Facebook: Interim Health Care of Tulsa to see what our culture is like.
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Stay Pay
- MTM Recognition Program
- Paid Mileage
- Simple IRA with company match up to 3%
- Life Insurance
- Weekly Pay -Fridays
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in business-related subject or equivalent years of training and work experience.
- Five (5) years successful sales experience with comparable customers, preferably healthcare services.
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with all levels within and outside the company.
- Demonstrated familiarity with home healthcare services, referral sources and payors.
Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. Locally, we have been providing many life-enhancing services such as Home Health, Palliative Care, Hospice, and Private Duty in the Tulsa and surrounding areas since 1973. Interim HealthCare of Tulsa is Registered Nurse (RN) owned with solid roots in this community. We are a family ran business with a focus on quality care in the pursuit of a 5 star rating. We are recognized as 2019 Hospice Honors recipient and voted Best of the Best for 2019 and 2020 in the Home Care division by Oklahoma Magazine readers. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.