Retail Sales Representative
Acosta is currently recruiting for a part-time results-oriented Retail Sales Representative to represent our client Smuckers
This Part-Time role offers you the unique opportunity to utilize your retail sales experience in a more strategic way through the development of direct sales, merchandising and POS placement. As a member of our sales team, you will be responsible for calling on clients in the Mass and Grocery Channel to communicate and execute sales and merchandising strategies, promotions and guidelines. In this position you will be accountable to drive results by identifying volume opportunities, providing excellent customer service, supplying product information and ensuring product dominance and distribution.
Your excellent communication and sales skills are complemented by your enthusiasm and superior presentation abilities. Highly organized with excellent communication skills, you are a natural problem solver with a knack for sales and building strong relationships with clients.
Primarily provides sales merchandising coverage and coverage of retail special projects for an assigned territory through in-store execution of our client's priorities and objectives as set forth by Management to achieve superior in-store results in an assigned territory.
- Handheld reporting
- New item placement
- Maintaining 100% distribution on existing items
- Ensuring adherence to shelving guidelines and plan-o-grams
- Pricing audits
- Building displays and placing point of sale material
- Building relationships with store personnel
- Negotiating product placement
- Communicating client information and sell promotions
- Prior retail experience is preferred
- Avaliable to work up to 24 hours/week
- Strong relationship and persuasive communication skills
- Organized, self-motivated and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Computer literate and comfortable using digital technology (handheld, camera, etc.)
- Regular access to a reliable vehicle, a valid driver's license and safe driving record and able to meet vehicle insurance requirements
- Able to lift a minimum of 30 lbs, stand, bend, reach on a daily basis
- Able to drive for extended periods of time
- Ability to store sample products and racking
- Access to high speed Internet
To Apply: Please send resumes to: [email protected]
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic North America gives you the opportunity to work with the world’s most beloved brands that you know and use every day. Every employee is given the keys to charter new ground as they collectively live in the moment of building experiences together. We are a cast of diverse, yet like-minded individuals and we believe in taking risks, creating shared experiences not just for our clients, but for each other to guarantee we’re making the next chapter of everyone’s story the most memorable one yet.
Acosta/Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Job: Field - Sales, Merch & Retail