Job TitleSenior Manager, Inside Sales
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead a team of inside sales representatives to support and grow our Healthcare portfolio, through both direct sales and indirect sales. The inside sales team is responsible for Opportunity Generation/Funnel Velocity and overall Sales / Support to grow the funnel and shorten the sales cycle for a better customer experience through enhancing the efficiency of the sales process.
You are responsible for
- Direct supervision, coaching, and evaluation of all functions of the inside sales team
- Ultimate responsibility for specific Inside Sales Team Metrics
- With Leadership direction, set the ambition/goals for the Inside Sales function based on overall business objectives
- Establishing clear expectations, measuring results, and holding team accountable for performance
- Conduct and evaluate call audits to learn areas of opportunity to improve (review against call criteria); to coach and support with additional training and reinforcement of expectations
- Creating an environment of continuous improvement to develop a high-performance team
- All aspects of Inside Sales management including hiring, on-boarding, development, balanced resources, performance management, performance management and replacement
- Training, evaluating, coaching, developing, and determining the right make-up of personnel to support the needs of the greater sales organization
- Monitoring activity via metrics and dashboards to drive a high level of sales performance from the inside team
- Deliver metrics so that next level management can act as the liaison with leadership to ensure a culture of teamwork and collaboration between the Field Sales, Inside Sales, and Business Units
- Creating and maintaining a positive and engaged team atmosphere
- Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas, divisions, and/or customers. Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations, without damage to the relationship.
You are a part of
Philips NAM Sales, where you will seed the business by creating exciting and compelling sales propositions. Interfacing with local sales organizations, R&D groups, product development teams and production units, you will draw together everything needed to launch successful new products and services in global or regional markets.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of sales experience
- 3+ years of Inside Sales, hands on experience
- Experience managing sales teams or inside sales teams
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including TEAMS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Knowledge of sales principles, methods, and techniques
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills; ability to effectively communicate with the team regarding expectations
- Effective organization including proper problem-solving and follow-up
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
In return, we offer you
An opportunity to work closely with various Philips team members both in the field as well as support / operational functions.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.