Skynet Wireless Inc is an authorized Rogers dealer in BC with 21 locations throughout the Lower Mainland. The ownership has been in the wireless industry for over 25 years and have been partnered exclusively with Rogers since 2010. We are proud to be a partner with Rogers to provide the latest in wireless internet services to keep you connected to what matters most in your life. Providing a superior customer experience is our number one goal. The Organisation is constantly growing and searching for the best and brightest talent to join our team!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40000/ Year + Uncapped Commission structure
Job Type / Category
Sales Environment within a Retail Store. Ability to hunt customers to generate more revenue, and commissions.
Job pays a combination of Base Wage, Commission, Bonuses, and Various Other Performance Incentives.
- Work in partnership with management to maximize outbound sales revenue and gross profits
- Selling solutions in a team oriented system within new and existing accounts
- Responsible for maintaining new and existing corporate client relationships
- Funnel management on a weekly review basis
- Maintaining product, service and industry knowledge
- Learning new products, services and industry initiatives
- Run full sales cycle of client meetings from prospecting to closure
- Ensuring accuracy on all transactions, inventory and procedures
- Execute market strategy, cold calling, prospecting list, product pricing and sales positioning
- Update sales funnel regularly with regular new client prospecting
- Achieve sales targets by the deadline
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of the latest developments
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of B2B selling in wireless will be preferred
Must be sales driven!
- Must have a Winning attitude
- Must have skill set to actively seek out new clients and small business.
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Demonstrates Professionalism and Integrity
- Ability to build, develop strong rapport with staff and customers