Come work at Embry dynamic multifaceted enterprise. *We're proud of our ability to see into the future and scale with precision. We are looking to hire experienced, energetic Sales Representatives to join the Embry team. If you're serious about your next career and the potential to earn top dollars – Embry is an ideal company for you. Apply today!
To be successful in this role, you must be able to think outside the box to generate sales. You will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and superb interpersonal skills. Entrepreneur are welcome and encouraged to apply!
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability
Sales Representative Requirements:
- 2-3 years of proven sales experience
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in CRM systems, Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.