The National Sales Manager WGEN Miami contributes to the company's success by maximizing revenue potential for the National Direct Clients and Agencies of the station. The NSM will be instrumental in coaching account executives on maintaining, developing, and growing existing and new client accounts, while optimizing quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction. The National Sales Manager WGEN Miami must promote the station's products and services to achieve segment growth. The candidate MUST be a team player with the ability to multi-task various projects at the same time.
We are Estrella Media a Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States with TV and radio stations operating in several top Hispanic markets, parent company of the Estrella TV Network, and the only US based Producer of Spanish-language programming. We are looking for high energy and passionate people who want to grow with us.
- Develop, maintain, manage, and grow the established client base. Generate new national business and establish client partnerships.
- Recruit qualified salespeople. Train and manage national radio sales staff.
- Monitor market changes and communicate this information to the National Sales Team.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of station's product and services.
- Qualify and secure new national business opportunities and strengthen existing national accounts.
- Develop and implement effective national market sales and marketing strategies that maximize sales opportunities.
- Build and maintain effective relationship to maximize national opportunities.
- Deliver effective presentations including proposals to customer and business reviews to management.
- Identify, respond, and solve business issues for clients and provide win-win solution partnership that add value.
- Close sales and effectively communicate the value of the station's solutions and how they will meet the customers' needs and business objectives.
- Maintain account files, report documentation and proposals.
- Create promotional opportunities to enhance client partnership.
- Create National budgets for the National Radio Cluster.
System knowledge preferred:
- Media Monitors
- College Graduate
- Prior experience in sales/marketing; previous television and radio sales experience preferred.
- Self-motivated, goal driven and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude promotes a synergistic cooperative and productive environment and be a promoter of Estrella Media TV assets.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Basic knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows environment.
- Proficient with Donovan Data Systems Software to create proposals for clients/agencies.
- Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred but not required.
- Valid driver's license and vehicle with appropriate insurance.
- Must be willing to work in Miami, FL
- Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record and insurance.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Estrella Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time