At Quartz, we hold a vision of a collaborative future. Our services and technology bring Senior executives and trade experts together, pushing every industry further, faster. Join our team to leave your mark on the future of business.
Located just steps from the stretching seascape of Hermosa Beach, CA, our offices boast breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean and the laid back, can-do attitude that comes with the territory. We work hard, but we play hard too. A lot of companies say that; we actually mean it.
Our values are rooted firmly in quality, communication and collaboration. We’re looking for passionate team additions that find joy in their craft and in working closely with a team. Teamwork is everything at Quartz.
We have three main offerings and you have the potential to contribute to each:
- Quartz Events; industry leading in-person and virtual executive conferences
- Quartz Network (Q/N); digital home for intentional networking, education and strategy sharing
- Q/N Solutions; a two-sided marketplace where executives find business solutions, and solution providers find customers.
About the work:
As a Group Sales Manager at Quartz you are passionate about transforming sales and have high emotional intelligence that allows you to get the most of individuals and your team. You have a track record of leading and empowering groups toward driving improvement, while navigating change and simultaneously winning. You create a culture of transparency and focused improvement while having fun and fostering a strong team environment. Your “never quit” attitude helps your team overachieve and your data-driven mentality helps you identify the skills and KPIs that are needed to deliver outstanding results.
You’re accountable - You don’t need someone to tell you what to do, just clear goals and access to the resources that will get you there. You maintain honest, transparent and authentic communication with your colleagues and believe that honesty is the best policy to get the most out of individuals.
When deadlines are tight, you can prioritize and excel. When deadlines are loose, you’re working on your ping pong or beach volleyball game (if we ever get to go back to the office). You don’t need a heavy hand to make sure your work is done on time and done to the highest of standards. Subpar work is unacceptable not just to us, but to you as well. You’re easy to work with and truly a team player. You contribute to the positive atmosphere in the office and enjoy coming to work..err Zoom each day.
Your background is in data-driven B2B sales management and you have several years work experience under your belt. You’re excited to take on a high impact role.
- Work closely with Sector Heads to get the most out of your teams and maintain quota attainment from both an individual and team perspective
- Coach your team on best practices for prospecting, sales activity, sales process and sales methodology to improve performance, reduce turnover, and provide on-the-job support
- Own the training, onboarding and mentoring of new hires into the sales organization
- Serve your team by jumping on calls, identifying target accounts, mapping key accounts, creating new and unique prospecting ideas to help your team hit their personal goals by attaining revenue targets
- Regularly review and critique call recordings to identify areas for improvement and showcase areas of expertise to other members of the team
- Manage one-on-one’s to review performance, progress and targets
- Manage pipeline reviews to ensure accurate forecasting
- Make data-driven decisions and recommendations for improving individual performance, as well as implementing a standardized and repeatable sales process
- Ensure that reps are trained on and use sales technologies such as Salesforce, Gong, Zoominfo, Zoominfo Engage to assist with pipeline creation and client acquisition
- 3+ years of outstanding results directly leading sales development or full cycle sales team(s)
- Team builder and results-driven coach, mentor and role model who manages and develops best-in-class talent and drives group results through teamwork and individual performance improvement
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of patience in balance with unwavering focus on results
- Proven ability driving process improvements while leveraging strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated, proven success in developing and managing successful inbound lead and outbound prospecting strategies
- Proven ability to build positive relationships and influence. Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent
- Knowledge of B2B technology sales and marketing process and technologies, particularly Salesforce.com, Gong, Zoominfo, Zoominfo Engage and/or other sales enablement tools (Outreach, Salesloft)
- Relentlessly data driven; Passionate for learning and testing new ideas with an agile approach
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Sales training: 5 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Work Location: Multiple Locations