Provide sales leadership to our business inside sales team and drive sales performance through mentoring and training. Responsible for cultivating and promoting a productive, successful environment by identifying and encouraging effective selling behaviors and customer focus. Responsible for achieving sales & budget objectives.
- Act as the inside sales and lead generation operational and strategic primary point of contact, using leadership and channel expertise to optimize channel performance in partnership with business channel leaders and sales team.
- Create a sales development plan for inside sales and lead generation verticals to achieve the established targeted sales goals and cost of sales, while adhering to budget and cost control measures.
- Ensure sales team maintains accurate, up-to-date customer records in the organization's customer relationship management platform (CRM).
- Proactively collaborate with functional leadership in the development of marketing strategies, solutions to competitive issues, and changes in inside sales and lead generation.
- Research new opportunities to uncover both operational and strategic measures to adopt and implement for continuous improvement and business results delivery.
- Act as the primary inside sales and lead generation operational and strategic point of contact, using leadership and channel expertise to optimize channel performance in partnership with business channel leaders and sales team.
- Execute on the inside sales and lead generation strategy, including communicating goals, tracking performance, and striving to constantly improve outcomes
- Lead the oversight of efforts to streamline inside sales operational and tactical processes and procedures and uncover opportunities to drive efficiencies and cost savings; continuously maintain and develop processes and procedures to improve efficiency, quality, and lead generation.
- Partner with leadership in building and developing new vertical streams within the inside sales group; evaluate and assess growth potential and deployment of resources; conduct market assessment, provide findings and insights that will support strategic plans and initiatives.
- Identify gaps in training and resources and make recommendations for improvements in process, systems and training.
- Own of funnel management, productivity, forecasting, and revenue analysis for team performance metrics.
- Execute all aspects of talent development, including hiring, developing, coaching/mentoring, appraising, rewarding and holding team accountable for expectations of job responsibilities and results.
- Coach and develop inside sales leaders (supervisors) to effectively lead the inside sales account executives.
- Partner with cross functional groups to build, implement and deliver against strategic and tactical plans.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5-7 years commissioned sales experience in business to business sales and/or inside sales environment.
- 3 years of leadership experience, effectively leading direct reports in a sales environment.
- Proven track record of business sales success.
- Ability to translate strategic plans and objectives into manageable goals and tactical plans
- Strong analytical and financial acumen
- Proficiency in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Experience in organizing, planning, and delegating duties and work assignments.
- Proficient in balancing multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills.
Job : Sales Business Solutions
Location(s) : Tennessee-KNOXVILLE_TN
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.