August 19, 2021
At Canopy Growth, our mission is clear: improve lives, end cannabis prohibition, and strengthen communities. We believe that cannabis can be a force for good. We’re building a consumer-centric organization that is focused on sharing the transformational potential of cannabis with the world. We will achieve this through an innovative and disruptive portfolio of cannabis and hemp-derived products.
With millions of square feet of licensed production capacity and operations spanning four continents, Canopy Growth is the world's leading cannabis and hemp company. We recognize that employees are at the core of our success, and we take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity.
Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue our incredible momentum of growth. If you are interested in building global challenger brands, scaling a business, and working in a values-driven environment, we want to hear from you!
The Territory Manager will be responsible for managing sales and community engagement activities in their assigned territory in the new recreational cannabis market. This is an exciting fast paced Sales opportunity for the right self-starter who is able to build customer relationships, sell in a fact-based manor, is data and category driven, and has the ability to engage and influence the community. This role will report to the Provincial Sales Manager
- Selling and Influencing:
- Achieve KPI targets on:
- Relationship Management:
- Other duties as assigned
- An insatiable curiosity of what makes customers tick and the ability to turn that curiosity into sales opportunities to drive Canopy and our customers business
- Proven track record in achieving sales quotes and in-store condition KPI’s
- Previous success in growing brand awareness, within a given territory, using outside of the box thinking
- Previous experience being a Brand Manager an asset
- Clean drivers abstract
- A technologically savvy individual who is comfortable working in a data driven environment
- Experience in Beverage Alcohol or relatable industries an asset
- 5+ years experience in Sales, Account Management, Category Management or Trade Marketing
- Proven track record of working remotely and independently
- Experience doing interviews for local media
This is a full-time remote position (Toronto).
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note: the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.