BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
The Global Brand Manager supports the Global Portfolio Director in the delivery of Global multi-year growth strategies. This role is responsible for leading End-to-End Global innovation; leading cross functional and regional teams to implement innovation programs. As well, this person will support the Director as the key segment owner and expert providing a link between market knowledge, consumer knowledge and business development.
- Leads and executes the development of successful strategic business plans to deliver against annual brand targets
- End-to-end Innovation Leader, leading global cross-functional teams to deliver multi-year disruptive innovation; including identifying consumer insights, partnering with R&D, coordinating and analyzing market research, developing package copy and developing Commercial launch materials
- Leads in the development and global roll out of creative campaigns
- Manages agency deliverables including content creation and global roll out
- Jointly owns and supports the Regional Commercial teams go-to-market strategy and execution of aligned innovation launches on the core business and new items
- Champions the day-to-day operational functions of the global brand, including innovation gate process management, budget management
You must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing, MBA preferred
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience as an Associate Brand Manager or Brand Manager in BtC with Mass Market experience
- Solid MS Office skills – PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Demonstrated product or brand management experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills M
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams and cross-cultural environment
What would be a plus for us:
- Efficient and effective with time management and demonstrate leadership qualities
- Experience in innovation funnel and/or global launches
- Experience managing brand budgets or have financial acumen
- Experience working with Panel data and consumer data/insights tools
BIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly commit to hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions, and better serve our customers. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or similar characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
BIC is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any team member at BIC via email, or directly to a BIC team member in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of BIC, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BIC as a result of the referral or through other means.