AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
AEG Global Partnerships is seeking an Account Executive, Partnership Activation. This person will be responsible for managing and executing activation requests, supporting global technology platforms, managing marketing partnerships and coordinating key division events.
- Account Servicing – Manage day-to-day maintenance and fulfillment of partnership agreements. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Attend all stadium events that require a partnership activation to ensure proper load-in/load-out
- Partner with StubHub Center operational departments
- Fulfillment of all elements in accounts including promotions, grassroots events, broadcasts, signage, hospitality, etc.
- Develop and execute new and exciting promotional concepts for partners to help provide maximum return on investment
- Prepare internal production notes for the Global Partnership that includes event details and send out to all activating partners and arena personnel in a timely fashion
- Preparation of partnership recap for teams, events, and venues at the end of the year/season in a timely manner
- Attend StubHub Center production meetings to properly plan for Activation Events associated with stadium events
- Administration – Maintain various databases and reports as assigned bySupervisor. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Partner contact information
- Partner checklists and tracking sheets, this includes requesting appropriate wristbands and credentials from building security
- Recap creation, tracking, analysis and maintenance of archives to assist with future projects and ensure partner satisfaction
- Collect Certificate of Insurance and all required permits for all activating clients and ensure that coverage meets required limits, effective dates, and insureds. Work with corporate risk management and safety to guarantee activations meet minimum standards
- Prepare internal production notes for the Activation teamthat includes event details and send out to all activating partners and stadium personnel in a timely fashion
- A minimum education level of a Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year)
- 2 – 4 years of related work experience
- The successful candidate will possess excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to manage multiple priorities and projects at once
- Excellent at relationship building and people skills
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
- Proactive and have the ability towork independently without the need for supervision
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to handle minor lifting and load/unload merchandise
- Must be fully capable and proficient in Microsoft Office/Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs(games and events) of the company including working nights and weekends.
- Proficiency in Spanish
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside their normal description.