Great company. Great people. Great opportunities.
- Process rental quotations, reservations and contracts
- Establish new rental and sales accounts by serving walk-in and call-in customers
- Negotiate prices on equipment rentals and contractor supplies in accordance with pricing policies and procedures
- Dispatch delivery trucks and manage customer expectations regarding delivery
- Generate leads for new business and communicate leads with Outside Sales Representatives
- Warm call on lost and/or dormant accounts to retain business
- Maintain a clean and presentable showroom, sufficiently stocked with merchandise
- Other duties assigned as needed
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Exceptional relationship-building and customer service skills
- Strong ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
At United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company, we believe that it takes great employees to build a great organization – and we’re passionate about helping our people grow professionally and embrace teamwork in everything they do. Our culture is based on our corporate values and centers on mutual respect, job satisfaction, diversity and a shared responsibility to build a better future.
What's in it for you?
U.S. Full Time roles: Best in class benefits offering includes medical, dental, vision, flex spending and health savings accounts; 401(k) retirement with company match; life and disability insurance; and paid time off including sick, vacation, holidays, and paid parental leave. Comprehensive training and development and career growth opportunities.
U.S. Part Time roles: Benefits offering includes 401(k) retirement with company match/RRSP; paid time off including sick, vacation and holidays; and comprehensive training and development and career growth opportunities.
Canada: Best in class benefits package which includes medical, dental & vision, RRSP/DPSP*, paid time off, comprehensive training and development, and career growth opportunities.
- Offered for full time roles, part time eligibility in select provinces
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.