As part of the Bank of America team, Advanced Client Solutions Specialists listen to our clients to understand which products and services are best suited for their unique needs while providing an exceptional client experience. Make a difference where it counts by joining our team at Bank of America. We’re seeking skilled sales professionals who can advise and advocate for our client’s most important financial needs. Specialists are sales professionals who work in a call center and understand that being there for our clients is our number one priority. What would you like the power to do?
As an Advanced Client Solutions Specialist, you can look forward to
- Working in a fast-paced, changing environment that requires accuracy, multi-tasking and communicating in an efficient manner.
- Working in a collaborative environment with a team of professional sales specialists and managers in a call center.
- Communicating with clients throughout the entire shift with structured breaks.
- Navigating multiple computer systems while interacting with the client.
- Listening to, understanding and providing needs-based sales solutions for our clients.
- Incentive opportunities for meeting and/or exceeding critical performance standards.
- Opportunity for advancement with structured career development paths.
- World-class suite of benefits including tuition and child care reimbursement and employee discount programs.
We’ll help you
- Get training and on-the-job support from managers who are invested in your success. You’ll receive in-depth classroom training, including side-by-side live call handling and continued on-the-job training and coaching.
- Learn about core banking products and services we provide through Bank of America. Understand which products/services will work best for the client throughout the relationship and how to uncover their needs using best in class tools and resources.
- Provide education to clients. Inform and educate clients on products that are available and will benefit them to meet their needs.
You’re a person who (required skills)
- Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives
- Has a commitment to teamwork and the flexibility to work the schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Has the ability to engage with clients and seek to understand their needs while actively sharing options using plain language, building rapport and handling objections
- Is comfortable receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching
- Is comfortable with ongoing change and learning new technology/processes
- Has a minimum of two years of sales experience with cross-selling, upselling or referring products
- Has at least an intermediate level of proficiency with computers
- Is self-motivated with excellent organizational skills
- Has strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
You’ll be better prepared if you have (desired skills)
- Experience in the banking/financial industry
- Experience working in a call center
- Experience in telephone sales
Various 1st and 2nd shifts available.
We’re a culture that
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to build and advance their careers. Along with taking care of our clients, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients around the world.
- Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting communities around the world by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Advanced Client Solutions Specialists are responsible for delivering world class service, uncovering and understanding our clients known and unknown needs and finding solutions to those needs. Advanced Client Solutions Specialists interact with clients over the phone leveraging multiple computer based systems. Advanced Client Solutions Specialists are responsible for sales, operations, quality and client experience goals and take part in an incentive plan driven by their success in these thresholds. Advanced Client Solutions Specialists typically have a minimum of two year sales experience in a salary plus incentive environment with individual sales goals where you routinely met or exceeded defined goals and enjoy working in a competitive, client centric and high energy environment.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Referral Bonus Amount:600