About e-Mission Control
e-Mission Control (www.e-missioncontrol.com) designs, manages, and executes electricity consumption data products for forward-thinking off-road electric vehicle fleet operators. Our beachhead market are owners and operators of 200,000 electric forklifts and cargo-handling equipment in California, located at airports, seaports, retailers, grocers, campuses, and distribution facilities.
Our proprietary system—provided for free to customers—enables our clients to unlock an entirely new and substantial revenue stream from a previously obscure and administratively burdensome government program called the Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS).
With a proprietary hardware and SaaS solution, e-Mission Control registers all equipment, tracks electric charging, creates and submits all required reports, and manages the sale of LCFS credits on behalf of our clients.
We’re a small, fast-moving startup working with a very large potential customer base and extremely limited competition. With a strong candidate we expect this position to evolve rapidly to include additional Sales Development Representatives within 12 months.
This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with the executive-level staff to build and integrate a sales program from the ground up.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Lots of new customer discovery and communication. Likely a bit of travel within California.
- In conjunction with our Sales Operations Manager, continue development of our CRM and generate best-practices for subsequent Sales Development Representatives.
- Managing and expand existing sales pipelines.
- Developing and updating sales collateral (i.e. decks, handouts, social media content, etc.) as appropriate.
- Scheduling and attending sales meetings.
- Working closely with the executive team to execute NDA’s and contracts.
- Following industry trends and news as it relates to your work and provide summaries of impactful information to the executive team.
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of applicable B2B sales and/or business development experience.
- Experience with CRM’s and their purpose. Experience with HubSpot preferred.
- Fluency in G-Suite (primarily Gmail and Calendar) and Office products (primarily excel and word).
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Very strong time management and organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Quick to learn and adapt.
- Basic understanding of forklifts and cargo handling equipment is helpful but not required.
- An interest in renewable energy, alternative transportation, and clean tech.
- Salaried + Commission position designed to grow with the company. Significant upside potential with an opportunity to create long term residual income.
- Paid time off and holidays. Annual Professional Development budget.
- Small team culture and true ownership of your work.
- A truly motivated, passionate, and talented team.
This is a full-time position with significant opportunity for professional growth. It will be primarily based out of e-Mission Control’s Sacramento office but will require occasional travel to customer facilities at various locations throughout the state.