Job Title: Regional Sales Manager - Aftermarket Sales
Ajax Tocco Magnethermic is seeking an Aftermarket Regional Sales Manger to develop new business and build on relationships with current customers in Wisconsin, Iowa, and Minnesota. The successful candidate will plan and execute all duties related to the aftermarket services of induction melting furnaces and coils, channel furnace inductor assemblies, induction heating and forging coils, power cables, System Reliability Service (SRS) sales, etc.
The candidate should possess a Bachelor's Degree and have knowledge of the foundry, forging, and heat industry.
Territories currently available:
Wisconsin, Iowa, Minnesota.
**Competitive Base Pay and Commission**
RSM functional expectations include, but are not limited to:
· Represent Ajax Tocco with professional conduct and appearance at all times.
· Plan and execute all duties related to the booking of orders for ATM Aftermarket induction products, which includes but is not limited to: coil / inductor repairs, power cables, spare parts sales, System Reliability Service (SRS) sales, etc.
· Travel rate is expected to be at a minimum of 75%.
· Effective and efficient territory management. This includes pre-planning of weekly travel, including mandated notification to customer of pending visitation.
· Maintain and expand existing relationships with current customer base.
o Multiple levels of contacts i.e. maintenance, purchasing, engineering, corporate, etc.
· Detailed knowledge of customers’ equipment, process, and markets served.
· Detailed knowledge of ATM competition.
· Focused and persistent development of new business opportunities with Target Accounts.
· Identify and pursue new customer opportunities.
· Regularly attend AFS and/or other industry related events within assigned territory. Paper presentation is encouraged, and committee and/or Chapter Board of Director participation is expected.
· Thorough utilization of Salesforce including detailed trip reports, completion of the “Next Step” field, maintaining the opportunities field, and constant updating of the Assets field.
· Network with Ajax Aftermarket and Cap-Ex Sales team on a continuing basis.
· Attend training sessions with a passion to improve product knowledge.
· Participate in forecasting sales within assigned territory.
· Ensure high level of customer satisfaction thru excellent service.
· Perform all administrative duties in a timely manner including Salesforce updates, accurate and timely submittal of expense reports, vacation notification, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
Following all CDC guidelines to help prevent Covid-19
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Multiple locations