As a Residential Sales Consultant, you’ll be a leader in one of the largest, innovative, and rapidly growing sales and service organizations in the world! You’ll captivate perspective clients with a friendly and outgoing first impression.
- Bolster the customer experience through a consultative sales approach focused on customer retention and satisfaction.
- Promote and generate 100% customer satisfaction.
- Present comfort options of residential HVAC products and services to new and established customers.
- Create relationships with customer leads and referral as well initiating calls to generate sales.
- Skilled in customer related recommendations, pricing, proposals, negotiating and closing.
- High school diploma or equivalent (Bachelor’s degree preferred) and 1 year of sales experience.
- Good communication and time management skills and self-motivation.
- Must have ability to climb ladders and attic stairs and to maneuver in attics, basements, and crawl spaces to access HVAC units and to take measurements.
- Ability to read product data.
- Team work is a priority and sales professionals must be willing to work with and assist co-workers as needed, in addition to working overtime, night, and weekend hours.