Astronics Connectivity Systems and Certification (formerly Telefonix PDT and Astronics Armstrong Aerospace) serves as the experienced, global market leader for in-flight entertainment and connectivity (IFEC) solutions for aircraft. As a systems certification provider, Astronics CSC has worked on over 100 projects for industry partners to upgrade commercial and business aircraft with new passenger power systems, IFEC navigation, communication and flight safety systems. Additionally, Astronics CSC offers proven IFEC hardware systems, flexible design platforms, high customer satisfaction, and long-term relationships with industry leaders to help make the connected aircraft a reality. The company now employs over 300 employees, and is a six-time recipient of Chicago’s Best and Brightest Employers to Work For award.
Provide focused support to specified customers in a fast-paced working environment to achieve Customer Satisfaction and will be the main point of contact providing excellent communication with primary stakeholders. This position will require objective reasoning and problem-solving abilities to overcome challenges in a dynamic environment and contribute to continuous process improvement.
- Manage assigned customer account activities, respond to quote requests, review POs, enter orders and track through shipment, generate reports and participate in weekly conference calls with customers, as required.
- Provide exceptional customer support to internal customers and assigned customer accounts. Serve as a resource for information, communication, and problem resolution.
- Communicate progress of scheduled orders and ensure On Time Delivery per Customer requirements.
- Coordinate with various departments, program management, quality, compliance, planning, operations, shipping, finance, and repair station to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Address inquiries and concerns in a timely manner.
- Ensure data tracking and results are documented to support metrics and KPIs.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR minimum of five (5) years of equivalent work experience in order management.
- Proficiency with ERP/MRP order systems (Epicor and/or Intuitive preferred) and portals.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding, ever-changing environment.
- Must be assertive, analytical, and able to establish priorities
- Demonstrate attention to detail and a high aptitude for accuracy.
- Working knowledge of ISO/9001/14000/13485 and AS9100 processes.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Teams
- Prior exposure to working in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Account Management experience.
Astronics CSC is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail [email protected] or call: 847-244-4500. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The safety, health and well-being of our employees remains our top priority. Astronics is practicing employee safety precautions while onsite.