Marsden West, a Marsden Holding Company is a facility services provider with an unmatched reputation for operational excellence. With superior standards we clean, sanitize, and service large and small businesses across the Western United States. In a nutshell: we are excellent at what we do!
Are you a devoted networker, problem solver, business builder and goal driven professional? Then we want you! Marsden West has an immediate openingfor a Business Development Manager! Join an essential company to service the buildings and facilities in your community. Develop and advance your skills while earning a generous benefit package. Join a team that makes you feel like family!
- Understand the target markets, including industry, project, company contacts at which market strategies can be used to attract clients through networking.
- Build and maintain client network of property and facility management professionals while identifying new prospects.
- Execute sales function for regional accounts and generate revenue to meet sales targets.
- Follow the latest industry developments to be knowledgeable of competitors in the market and positioning.
- Successfully execute strategy development, sales process management, prospect meeting and presentation while calling potential clients to grow a book of business.
Salary Range: $75,000 - $85,000 + Commission potential of $100,000 and up
Location: Sacramento CA
Why Join the Marsden Family?
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Car and Gas Allowance
- Established Company
- Providing an essential service to the community
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field
- 5-10 Years of new B2B sales experience preferred
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Goal oriented and self-motivated professional
- Willing to travel 50%
As a commercial cleaning company, we know how to create a safe environment for our employees and customers. Check out this link to see what we’re doing to stay safe and healthy!
Marsden West is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Marsden does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, age, sex, creed, ancestry, disability, sexual or affectional orientation, marital, or veteran status, color, religion, national origin, status with regard to public assistance or any characteristic protected under federal, state or local law
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Business development: 5 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Facilities management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations