Chewy is seeking an Manager Customer Service Communications to join our Customer Service Team based in Boston, MA or Dallas, TX. The ideal candidate will be a team leader primarily responsible for ensuring all Chewy Customer Services messages are delivered in a clear, consistent and compelling way. You will manage communications requests, assign and review content for accuracy and effectiveness, including proper grammar, writing style and Chewy brand standards. You will also partner with leadership to determine priorities for communications and provide timely feedback to team members to continuously enhance deliverables that drive CS employee engagement and retention.
What You'll Do:
- Reinforce Chewy's training initiatives and operating principles through focused communications, and partner with leadership to prioritize communications requests.
- Promote Chewy culture and employee engagement through branded and advertised engagement activities, leadership messages, and team member recognition.
- Maintain clear internal communications by ensuring accurate, up to date information on CS communications channels (Intranet, Knowledge Base, Distribution Lists, and others) and managing communications cadence.
- Maintain accuracy and brand standards through review and approval of all CS internal communications/messages.
- Partners with HQ communications team to ensure continuity in messaging that spans across Chewy.
- Leads team, assigns work, and provides timely feedback to team members as needed.
- Maintain current knowledge of best practices in internal communications, written communications industry practices, and implementation solutions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of professional communications experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, Public Relations or related field
- High attention to detail
- Highly proficient in time management, organization, planning and prioritization
- Proven initiative, positive attitude, team-oriented, self-motivated and highly enthusiastic
- Less than 15% travel required
Bonus (if applicable):
- Ability to work and communicate constructively with all levels of the organization (HR, WFMS, Operations, peers)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain focus on key priorities despite conflicting demands
- Evaluates and analyzes feedback and key metrics within a specific program or content areas to measure the effectiveness of deliverables in meeting business goals
- Graphic design and/or multimedia experience