The exciting, fast growing Digital Industries Software (DISW) division of Siemens is actively recruiting for Professional Services Product Architects.
As a Siemens Professional Services Product Architect, you are the point person for building a positive relationship with customers and helping them realize their vision within their industry. This position requires excellent interpersonal skills, technical leadership skills, process improvement skills as well as digital manufacturing solution configuration and customization implementation skills.
As part of the Professional Services team, you will work with Consultants, Solution Architects, Project Managers, Industry Experts and Product Development teams to ensure project and customer success.
- Understand and demonstrate how Siemens DISW services will impact and integrate with customers initiatives, business drivers, value and impact.
- Bring to bear industry standard methodologies and templates for the Siemens DISW solution delivered to provide customer value.
- Own the architectural design area of one or many product domain solutions to address the customers business requirements.
- Understand customers goals and objectives in order to identify what change initiatives needed for the customer to be more efficient and productive.
- Translate business requirements into specific DISW solutions, applications or process designs for moderately sophisticated projects.
- Support project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality.
- Communicate project processes and progress by interacting with the customer to support customer expectations and support customer adoption.
- Make technical recommendations and implement overall system design of the digital manufacturing solution.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, Experience
- BS degree in Electrical, Industrial, Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Technology or equivalent knowledge of digital manufacturing.
- Multiple years implementing digital manufacturing solutions using Siemens DISW or similar products.
- Previous experience with PLM, ERP and/or MES implementations.
- Experience leading a group of consultants during a software implementation.
- Multiple years working in a customer facing environment.
- Good communication skills at different levels throughout an organization.
- A self-starter with strong communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%.
- Position can be based in any major U.S. City in the Midwest or Southeast of the country
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.