Marketing Assistant / Business DevelopmentPneumatic Products
Canada Pneumatic is North America's leading manufacturer/distributor of pneumatic products. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference. We’re looking for the best and brightest to take our Marketing department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in business development, account management, or business acumen, Canada pneumatic is the company for you.
Experience a high-energy, fast-paced work environment that's both competitive and rewarding. Learn about our industry and soar with the support of great coaches and sales managers.
· Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
· Understand customer needs and requirements
· Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
· Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
· Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
· Maintain and expand your database of prospects
· Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
· Maintains a list of potential leads and follows up with those customers by making subsequent sales pitches
· Assists sales colleagues with arranging meetings and sales calls with customers
· Contacts customers in response to correspondence or feedback
· Proven inside sales experience
· Track record of over-achieving quota
· Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Strong listening and presentation skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
If you are a competitive, detailed, dependable team player that thrives on achieving goals and solving problems, then Canada Pneumatic wants to hear from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- 8 hour shift