Dealership:L0304 Mercedes-Benz of Los Angeles
Mercedes Benz of Los Angeles
Are you a computer savvy sales professional with great customer service & phone skills? Looking for a solid company with growth potential? Automotive Internet Sales Manager might be the job for you!
We are part of the Lithia Motors family. The fourth largest auto dealership group in the country with over 260 stores, Lithia is about providing customers with an honest, simpler buying experience, all the while working in a positive team environment.
We are committed to growing our company and Growing our People!
The Internet Sales Manager manages the online sales conducted through our website. The Internet Manager is primarily responsible for establishing contact with potential customers and set appointments for customers to meet with sales consultants.
- Answer incoming calls and chat/call requests.
- Respond to incoming e-mail with phone calls & follow up with e-mails that result in price quotes.
- Convert sales opportunities to confirmed appointments or refer to a Sales Consultant.
- Record contacts in tracking system.
- Excellent Communication, time management skills
- Prior Automotive Experience is a Must
- Basic Computer & typing skills
- Ability to solve basic math calculations
We offer best in class industry benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity (regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.