Route Relief Sales Representative - Coffee Service Division
Monday, July 19, 2021
Please ensure sure your internet browser is updated to the latest version. Candidates have experienced issues with submitting applications from older browser versions.
Why Work at Community Coffee?
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Works with sales manager to plan route relief schedules in advance
- Performs route relief to deliver products, equipment and supplies to existing customers
- Solicits existing customers to purchase additional products
- Collects payments from customers.
- Maintains proper selection and inventory of products for each customer
- Records and maintains sales, inventory and delivery information
- Responsible for loading and maintaining truck inventory
- Ensures freshness of products on shelf
- Ensures customer satisfaction
- Responsible for maintaining coffee brewing equipment on route
- Participates in tradeshows and special events to promote the company's products and services
- Responsible for route’s daily bank deposits
- Cleans truck and performs routine maintenance
- May be requested to perform different or additional duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- One year of relevant customer sales and service experience
- Route sales and cold calling experience in DSD environment preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Valid Driver’s license required; A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) required for vehicles 26,000 lbs or greater
- Acceptable driving record
- DOT medical certification required
- Successful completion of pre-employment physical
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Team oriented
- regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms;
- frequently required to stand, walk; climb or balance; regularly has to stoop, kneel, crouch and/or crawl;
- regularly required to get in and out of a vehicle.
- must be able to frequently lift 35 pounds and occasionally lift up to 40 pounds.
- occasionally push or pull up to 100 pounds using a rolling pallet or similar equipment, often up or down a slight incline or ramp.
- specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Field Sales Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts; in high, precarious places; and in outside weather conditions and is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles; The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but may be moderately loud in warehouse areas.
- Job Family
- Job Function
- Pay Type
- Required Education