PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
The IT Programmer is primarily responsible for the Credit Union’s Intranet web design, maintenance, and the development, customization and implementation of customized computer-based work flow applications, including but not limited to, full code documentation and software security protocols. Provides organizational effectiveness and efficiency through the programming of functions and processes.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Programming Duties
- Analysis of business requirements.
- Responsible for the design, creation, documentation and validation of reports.
- Perform routine maintenance of Intranet and Internet web applications.
- Manage all aspects of the software life cycle for all development projects.
- Provides input to redesigning existing applications to utilize common industry platforms.
- Creates customized programs and applications.
2. Compliance & Training
- Ensure appropriate records are maintained and required reports are prepared in a timely manner.
- Abide by all applicable rules, regulations and Credit Union policies and procedures.
- Properly secure member information in accordance with Credit Union privacy and confidentiality policies. Ensure work area is neat and safe.
- Keeps current with technology updates and completes required training for position within deadlines.
3. Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
While performing the duties of this job, the incumbent is required to talk, hear, stand, walk, and manipulate (lift, carry, move) light to medium weights of 5 to 30 pounds. This position involves sitting for long periods of time, frequently viewing a computer monitor, and requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard, operate equipment and read application information